Chapter 5 (Sophie's POV)

Hey Guys! It's Hydrokinetic34 here! I've decided to update around once every 3 days soooooo yea. Anyway enjoy the chapter from Sophie's POV

Half elf.....

THIS LADY WAS A FREAKIN HALF ELF HALF HUMAN!

Fitz yelled 'How is that possible?' Luna just pursed her lips and just nodded 'Oh believe me, its possible if it wasn't how would l be alive?' She said in a calm collected way like she had seen these reactions millions of times. ' Wait that doesn't make any sense, How would have your parents known each other, you're about the same age as us and the elves lost all contact with the humans before we were born' Dex said. Luna sighed, 'My parents ran away to be together but their love was forbidden. They had me a short while after, Some humans found out who me and my mother were and my mother died protecting me.  My dad had died a few years earlier with a weak heart.' 

'But....But that doesn't explain how you're related to us!' Tam burst out. 'Ask your mother will you?' Luna said ' She knows the whole thing about how her own sister ran away to be with a human.' I transmitted 'Don't tell her anything about us, she might be with the neverseen also I'm going to try break into her mind.' All my friends subtly nodded. I opened my mind to Luna's thoughts but all l heard was a humming shield, l tried to use a brain push to break into her mind but when l did it all the brain push did was just tire me out. I gasped, no one had ever blocked me so surely and effectively. 

Luna had noticed my gasp and realised what l had been trying to do. She smirked ' Trying to break into my brain huh? That doesn't work, my human genetics that make sure l don't break from guilt also shields my mind' 'What!?' I cried 'Humans usually have weaker minds so yours should be easier to break through.' 'Well too bad!' Luna said like it was no big deal, Little did she know this was the first time someone had managed to block their thoughts from me like this apart from the black swan and the neverseen.

Suddenly l heard a transmission from Mr Forkle

Lets pretend forkle can transmit far distances as well okay?

' WHERE ARE YOU SOPHIE!?' Mr forkle's transmission screamed ' WE'VE BEEN WORRYING OUR HEADS OFF!' 'Geez calm down Mr Forkle, we're in the forbidden cities and we're with a girl who claims to be related to Tam & Linh and a half Elf - Half Human.' I transmitted back. ' YOU'RE IN THE FORBIDDEN CITIES- wait a minute, A half Elf - Half Human? How did you find her?' He asked. 'I don't know, to be honest she was the one who found us'  I transmitted back. ' This might be a strange request but could you uhhhhhh..... take  her to the black swan hide out so we can find out more about her?' He transmitted a bit awkwardly. 'WHAT? SO YOU TECHNICALLY WANT US TO KIDNAP HER?!'  I transmitted/screamed. ' Uh.... Yes...'  Mr Forkle said. 'Fine, but you better give me answers for this' l transmitted and severed the connection.

When l stopped having my conversation with Forkle l transmitted my plan to my friends and they seemed a bit bewildered but understood. I whispered quietly ' l'm sorry Luna...' Luna looked genuinely confused and betrayed when l released the sleep-smoke disk and sedated her. She dropped to the ground with such a betrayed look on her face. I looked around and saw that my friends had covered their mouths with their cloaks. Fitz slowly picked her up mumbling ' l'm sorry' and we leaped back into the lost cities and into the black swan hideout

Hey Guys! Just a quick question but who do you think Luna should go with if she's in a romantic relationship? Thanks that's all

Comment!

Vote

And comment and vote again!

Edited 24/05/22