Chapter 4 (Linh's POV)

Heya Guys! I've decided to do a Linh's POV chapter for no reason cus l just felt like it. Anyway enjoy the next chapter!

(Linh's POV)

Luna,

Luna SONG?

How is she related to me? I thought. ' How are you related to me and Tam? Your a human!' I covered my mouth after my slip, l wasn't supposed to reveal l wasn't human! Sophie and Tam both gave me warning looks. Surprisingly Luna just smirked, ' Oh l'm not human, well not exactly' she said with a mysterious air."then are you an elf?" Dex asked. 'I'm not exactly an elf either' Luna said. ' Do you have any proof you're related to us?' Tam demanded ' l don't but l hope you'll believe me.' Luna said. ' Also how can we trust you?' I questioned, ' l don't know but l hope you'll find the fact that l let you go as proof' She replied

Suddenly Sophie transmitted Don't tell her anything , she might be with the Neverseen, She could be lying about being related to you guys too, I nodded. Suddenly Tam shadow whispered to me, Linh Sophie's going to try see if she's telling the truth and try break into her mind so don't do anything ok? Ok, I thought back at Tam. Suddenly Luna said ' Stop trying to communicate telepathically, l told you l'm a friend, l also know you guys are elves so l hope that's enough to gain your trust' we all looked at her awestruck ' How do you know that?' Fitz asked in a suspicious way, ' You're a human! You can't be an elf, because you have green eyes!' He exclaimed.

'Excuse me?! I'm an elf but l have brown eyes!' Sophie cried. I stayed quiet like l always do, l don't like getting involved in arguments that don't directly involve me. 'Sorry to interrupt your bickering but l'm not an elf or a human, well not like you're thinking.' Luna said abruptly. Fitz and Sophie stopped arguing and looked at her, ' Well then,  Now that l've got your attention, why don't you tell me your abilities?' Luna said in a brisk and casual way.

'By this point l don't think l'll even ask how you know about this' Dex said shaking his head. 'We can trust you right?' I asked ' Of course you can, if you couldn't you would be dead by now' She said in a matter of fact way. ' Fine l'm a inflictor, Teleporter,Polygot,telepath and enhancer' Sophie said ' Whoa that's a lot of abilities' Luna said. 'I'm a technopath' Dex jumped in. 'I'm a Telepath' Fitz said 'And l'm a shade' Tam said reluctantly, 'And you?' Luna asked me ' Oh l'm a hydrokinetic' l said.

'What about you?' Sophie asked her, Luna hesitated, ' I-I don't know if l can tell you... like l said l'm not exactly elvin or human' She managed to stutter out. ' What do you mean you can't? And what are you if you're not elvin nor human?' Tam demanded. ' Can I trust you?' Luna asked. ' Of course you can' l said nicely. Luna took a deep breath.

'I'm not fully human or elvin, My mother was an elf and my father is human, l'm half elf-half human'

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter. I wasn't inspired much sooooo yea. Anyway random question: Do you ship sokeefe or sofitz? I'm a sofitz shipper but l'm doing a sotam ship for this book cus l felt like it. Comment your answer down below

Comment!

&

Vote!