𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨

Sweet Lies

"This is Sweet lies, my dear

"This is Sweet lies, my dear."
"Shut up, Jerome!"

Eric Sweet and Jane Miller went to Amun Boarding School together. The two were strangers who had to do a science project together which lead them to being friends and that lead to them falling madly in love.

They got married after graduation and in their 30s, the two finally gave birth to children. It took many tries for them as they thought Jane couldn't have kids. But a miracle happened and she didn't have just one but two beautiful babies.

Twins. A boy and a girl.

The boy, a few minutes older was named Edison Sweet.

And the girl was named Addison Sweet.

Jane loved them both so much.

The two looked very different from one another. Addison had brunette hair and brown eyes, she looked like her dad did long ago. Edison had blonde hair and green eyes just like their mom. Their facials were very similar though, that's what defined them as twins. That, and the two acted so much like each other. If you were in the same room as them, you could just tell they were siblings.

But when the two were one, Eric and Jane got a divorce. They just fell out of love and Eric was always away with work. Jane was left alone to take care of her babies.

And Eric moved back to England, becoming the principal at Amun boarding school.

The twins grew up not knowing their father. They sent him letters but he never responded. So they decided to go by their moms last name Miller. Edison and Addison Miller had a nice ring to it.

When Addy was ten, she got in trouble for accidentally starting her school library on fire which she was expelled for. Her mother didn't know what to do with her, she was a troublesome young girl. So she did something that pained the mother to do.

She sent Addy to Amun boarding school with her father to hopefully gain some punishment for her behavior.

That's what broke the relationship the two had.

She finally got to know her father and she gained best friends when she got there, Jerome Clarke and Alfie Lewis.

She missed her brother very much, but she saw him on holidays and in the summer, she would call him all the time. But it wasn't the same.

Since she went there, she started going by Addison Sweet again, known as the principals daughter.

It didn't stop her from doing pranks with her best friends. They were known as the trio pranksters.

Now the girl was 16, still living in Anubis house when another American shows up and Joy Mercer goes missing.

But this little mystery was only the beginning to something bigger and greater.

And Addy might just happen to be part of that mystery.

Addison "Addy" Sweet/Miller
Portrayed by Kaylee Bryant

"I'm all in, Nina, okay? I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I need to help you

"I'm all in, Nina, okay? I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I need to help you."

Disclaimer

I do not own House Of Anubis, or it's characters/plots.

I do however own Addison Sweet/Miller; any other original characters and their plots.

Dedications
WerecoyoteWitch97
SarahRCubitt13
chlobeth20

(A/N I know I have so many books but I've wanted to post a house of Anubis fanfic for a while now. This show deserves a lot more love!)