𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙆𝙚𝙮

(Episode four:
House Of Dares)

Patricia told everyone at breakfast about Nina having a nightmare of a blackbird and she made black feathers fall over her

Patricia told everyone at breakfast about Nina having a nightmare of a blackbird and she made black feathers fall over her. Addy knew why she had that dream, she had one slightly similar.

But she wouldn't let herself be frightened by something that might be evil.

Jerome laughed. "I wish I could have seen her face when she woke up just covered in feathers."

"Was it like this?" Alfie froze, mouth open in fright.

The three laughed. Addy just rolled her eyes. She loved her best friends but sometimes they just needed to chill.

That's one difference between the trio. Addy loved pranks just like the other two, but she was selfless and kind. She didn't like the idea of making someone feel bad.

"Hey guys, I've got an idea that really will give her nightmares." Patricia smirked.

"Okay." Addy stopped them. "I really can't be here for this. Because it's not right. And I know if I knew what you guys were up to, I'll try and stop it which means Alf and Jere would be upset. So I'm out."

The Sweet girl stormed out, passing a tired looking Nina. Jerome frowned watching his best friend walk off, feeling guilty for making her feel that way. Alfie felt the same way.

"She'll get over it, guys." Patricia said.

Addy had made her way back to her room to gather her school stuff. She messed with her new necklace. It felt right to have it on, if that makes any sense. She's been going over everything Sarah has told them and nothing made sense.

"I'm sorry." Jerome spoke up from behind her, making Addy jump.

She turned to him, smiling. "About what?"

"I know you like Nina. If you don't want me to help Patricia, just say the word." He honestly told her.

No one could make Jerome do anything, unless her name was Addison Sweet. She could make him do anything and he didn't care what others thought about it. She was his weakness.

She chuckled. "That's very sweet, Jere. And I really want to stop you, but it should be your choice."

He gently smiled at her. "Walk with me and Alfie?"