𝙉𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠

(Episode One:
House Of Secrets)

Addy like normal was reading, sitting on the floor by her locker

Addy like normal was reading, sitting on the floor by her locker. That was a normal sight to see from the other students.

She isn't always this quiet, she's actually quite the troublemaker, especially when she was with Jerome Clarke and Alfie Lewis. Those two were her best friends.

"Addy! Addy!" One of the two ran down the hall to her, making her gaze up at him. "Shake my hand."

She shook her head with a smile. "Okay Alf." She reached up to the obvious fake hand and as she shook it, the hand fell in her grasp. She let out a fake scream, making her two friends wince and students turn to stare. "Alfie Lewis, how dare you? I could never fall for you if your hands keep falling off."

Alfie and Jerome shared a look, both with confusion.

Addy let a smirk form on her face. "And that was me pretending to be Amber if that really was your move to win her love."

Jerome burst into laughter as Alfie pouted.

"Sorry Alf." Addy threw her arm around him. "I'm a girl and that definitely won't work. Another word of advice..." she lowered her voice to the boy. "Don't listen to Jerome."

The said boy scoffed in offense. "Just so you know, I know plenty about girls."

Addy just smiled at him, dragging Alfie with her to get to class.

"I do!" Jerome hurried to catch up with them.

~

"So, this afternoon, we're going to have as promised, a practice exam." Mrs Andrews stated.

Addy groaned, leaning her head on her arms. She wished she was sitting besides her two best friends but instead she was sitting with her roommate Amber Millington.

She didn't have a problem with Amber, they were actually good friends. One of her only girl friends. Sometimes it was nice to talk girly thing's because with her boys, they would only make fun. Amber was very girly and gorgeous in a way that made Addy jealous. She also was very ditzy, and the girl Alfie so happened to be in love with.

"But daddy, you have to extend my credit limit." Amber spoke into her phone.

"Phone off Amber." Mrs. Andrews ordered.