𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

(Episode Two:
House Of Attitude)

So apparently there was a new American in Anubis house, taking over Joy's spot

So apparently there was a new American in Anubis house, taking over Joy's spot. Addy was excited to finally have another American around.

"I can't believe no one has Joy's home phone number." Patricia complained.

She's been complaining for the last ten minutes.

"That's because this is her home." Amber said. "Just call her phone."

"Amber, keep up. I told you. She left her phone behind." Patricia groaned.

"So, text her...?" Amber stated.

Patricia pointed at Amber's head. "Stupidity leak."

"Don't be a bitch, P." Addy spoke up. "She's not the reason why Joy is gone."

Patricia gave her a look, rolling her eyes.

"So they've already got someone else in her bed?" Fabian spoke up.

Fabian Rutter was the smartest boy Addy knew. But clueless when it came to girls. He was so oblivious that Joy was in love with him.

"Yeah. It's that girl we saw in the taxi. She's American and she's like totally obsessed with it. She's said it about a hundred times."

Addy turned from her boys conversation. "Because it's amazing being American. No offense to you British folks but I get very excited when I go see my family."

Alfie and Jerome both gasp at her, holding their hands to their chest in mock offense. She giggled at them.

"And Joy's just gone?" Mara asked surprised. "That really is weird."

Mara Jeffrey was the smartest girl, right up with Fabian. And she was nice. But Addy and her just never clicked.

"Maybe Joy's been abducted by aliens and this new girls one of them." Alfie suggested.

"I thought I was an alien." Addy teased, reminding the boy of when they met.

"Yeah! Maybe the new girl is an alien in a flesh suit." Jerome agreed.