𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙮

(Episode three:
House Of The Blackbird)

Addy was just dozing off when her door slammed open

Addy was just dozing off when her door slammed open. Amber squeaked in fright.

Addy shot up, eyes half open. "What's going on?"

"Guys, come quick." Patricia ordered with a confused Mara behind.

Addy and Amber gave each other a confused look. The Sweet girl threw her covers off, slipping out of bed and leaving Ed alone.

"What is this about?" Addy whispered to Mara.

Mara shrugged. "All she said was Joy."

Addy furrowed her brows.

The three girls followed Patricia to the girls bathroom. The frantic girl pushed the door open in time to see Nina wiping the mirror.

"What are you doing?" Patricia snarled.

Nina jumped, whirling around on them. "Cleaning the mirror?"

She didn't understand what she did wrong again. Addy felt bad for her. Patricia wasn't making anything easy.

"Didn't you see what was on it?" Patricia asked.

"Steam." Nina said.

"She's wiped it off." Patricia exclaimed to the others.

"What did it say?" Mara asked.

"help me! Joy." Patricia stated. "And she's wiped it off so now it looks like I'm going crazy!"

Addy twirled her hair, lips pinching together. She had a feeling she knew what happened. Her idiot friend.

Even for him, this was extra childish.

"Take it easy Patricia." Mara placed her hand on her should.

Patricia was completely freaking out. "This is what she wanted. She's involved, I'm telling you."

Addy couldn't blame the girl for worrying. If Jerome or Alfie left without a word, she would be in the same position Patricia is in.