𝙄𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮

(Episode five:
House Of Lies)

Victor stared down at Nina expectantly waiting for an answer

Victor stared down at Nina expectantly waiting for an answer. "What were you doing in here?"

Nina slowly sat up with corberre and made up a lame excuse. "Um, I was getting... getting a closer look at corbiere. I'm sort of an amateur taxidermist."

Addy cringed, hiding her face in Jerome's shoulder. The boy blushed slightly as he held in his laugh.

Victor wasn't amused by Nina and he glared at. "Get out!" Nina hurriedly rushed out of the room and the caretaker of the house called after her. "And don't let me catch you in my office ever again."

He slammed the door. Nina smirked at the group showing them the key she still had. Addy gaped at her.

"Lucky." Jerome grinned. "Very lucky."

"Well, we'll see how lucky she is tomorrow night.
When she goes up into that attic." Patricia added.

~

Addy gave Jerome a small smile when he came into English class. He once again was scheming with Patricia and Alfie. He sat behind her.

The girl went back to doodling in her notebook, something she did when she was bored.

"All the world's a stage, And the men and women merely players."

Addy turned in her seat in confusion spotting a new face. A handsome one at that.

He smirked. "Hey. My name is Jason winkler. And I'm your new history teacher. I'll also be teaching drama."

"You're Mr. Fleming's replacement?" Mara asked with an awestruck expression.

He nodded. "Yeah. That's right."

Addy pushed her hair behind her hair, trying not to stare at the new hot face but she couldn't help it.

"Wow." Amber exclaimed. "I am so pleased he had a heart attack."

Addy giggled. "Right?"

Then she froze as she realized what she said. She slapped a hand over her mouth as the class burst out laughing at the two.