About this book

I am Nix. I have three cats and a dog.I am from the U.S. I hate it here. Also im going back to public school and back to the place I got away from. I hope the people I got away from don't expect me to tall to them.

Anyways, this book is about:

Anime oneshots (unless)

Or American TV characters (has to be people cause I dont want to write about animals or inanimate objects).

Short stories of not anime

Fluff

Angst

Unfinished ideas

Finished ideas

If people want me too finish the unfinished stories or make a next part to finished stories or something then I might do it if and when i have inspiration/motivation.

I only write about anime I've watched so I can kind of accurately write the character into the story. (As you all know they are not my characters unless the beging says it's my character(s).

Also not spoilers for anything even if people have read/ watched it or its been out for a while. Its not cool or funny to do things like that.

Some things I can write about:

My Hero Academia

Howells Moving Castle

Voltron (I know what everyones thinking leave me alone. I havent watched season 8 cause I was scared and didnt want to be sad)

A bunch of Disney movies

Fire Force

Haikuu

Hunter x Hunter

Demon slayer

SAO

AOT

Creepypastas (any one of them)

Angel of Death

Yuri on Ice

Skate Infinity

Black Butler

One piece

Ships are welcome (unless I dont feel comfortable writing it)

Theres a bunch of other stuff but I dont remeber it right now so if you have a character from somewhere you want me to write about just ask and I let you know if I can write it.

You can give me your own characters and I can write them into the stories too. I just need a short discription of the character, 1 thing they would say to a person they dont like, 1 thing they say to a person they just met, 1 action they usually do, and an object they carry or trait that they have that other characters point out.

Any recommendations? I am up for any movies, anime, tv shows, or any other thing. Also if there are any book characters or places you want to "go to" I can try my best to take you there.

I heard this one time and I think its kind of true:
"A book is like a portal that takes you places. And allows you to meet new people.  Its sad when we have to return to the real world from disapering for a while."