21 | 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵-𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂
2017, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚, 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲

Who knew that a place could be in the seventies even in the middle of the winter. Wakanda was a magical place like that.

I ended up finding things to do at a local bookstore in the city. Managing the place, helping customers. Alpine came with me a few days a week. I liked it. It kept me busy.

Bucky kept himself busy at home. He worked in the fields, fixing up our house. We spent our nights either watching movies or sitting outside.

Our system worked very well, and I was happy and at peace. Bucky was the happiest I'd ever seen him. He was fliratious, and he smiled all of the time. Our lives were just so full of happiness, it felt like my wish finally came true.

The two of us had briefly discussed our options for children. It seemed the winning option was adoption, but the problem was that Bucky felt that he wasn't stable enough to be a father. That was three months ago, and since then, he's improved. We both have.

His nightmares had decreased to maybe one or two a week. I had about three. Bucky would tell me about his nightmares, and then he would be fine. Most times, he didn't wake up during mine, so he didn't always know.

He didn't know a couple of things about me. Like the fact that my powers were unstable. That every few days I would hear a quiet whispering in my head. I told Shuri, but she didn't know. Said it was just my nerves, and the fact that I'd been out of practice for a while.

So I left it at that, and ignored it. What I couldn't ignore however, was the fact that Bucky was in absolute awe during Dumbo.

"They locked her up? That's awful." Bucky said. He insisted on watching Dumbo, so here we were on the couch. I was laying in his lap, while his hand stroked my hair. It was getting late, and the sun was setting over our house.

"It is very awful. This movis is so sad, I have no idea why you want to watch it." I said.

He chuckled, and tilted my head to make me look at him. "How many times did you make me watch Star Wars with you? Suck it up." He joked, patting my head and poking my nose.

I smiled and turned my head back to the movie. Moments later, Bucky moved from underneath me. He lifted my head, and squeezed his body out, while grabbing a pillow for my head and lowering my head on to it. He started to walk away, but I grabbed his hand before he could get too far.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

He chuckled, and knelt down in front of my face. "Finding our cat, getting a drink. I'll be right back." He promised, leaning forward to kiss my head. He pulled back, and stood up, walking away from my view.

I smiled to myself, before closing my eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

'Alessia, child... It's been too long.' An errie voice spoke. A voice I hadn't heard for almost three years. A voice I was terrified of.

I could still see everything. A large perople being, clad in golden armor, sitting atop of a large throne. His voice was deep, and scary, making me afraid. 'You won't be able to speak. Just listen, Alessia. Very soon, there will be a voice who comes to you. A Grace. You must ignore her, and help me. With your help, I can correct the Universe. If you join the Grace, the Universe won't be fixed. Please, I need you.'