24 | 𝐃𝐫. 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵-𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂
2017, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

"Dr. Pepper is the best."

"Are you on drugs?"

"Dr. Pepper is my drug."

"Alessia."

"What?"

"Calm down."

"Fine."

In modern days, an obsession with Dr. Pepper is not socially acceptable. Fuck that. Fuck anyone who thinks like that. In Bucky's defense, he's a guy from the '40s, and back then an obsession with anything wasn't acceptable. I just had to convert him.

"Thank you." Bucky said, exhasperated with me, handing me a cup of coffee. He sat down next to me on the couch, cradling Ingrid against his chest.

I nodded, hiding my smirk behind my mug. "I have to go into town tomorrow morning to get some stuff. I know how you don't like being alone, so I'll be quick." I explained. Bucky still had a hard time being alone and being in public. It made sense, and I didn't push him.

Bucky nodded, and stood up again, taking Ingrid with him. "I'm going to lay her down and feed Alpine. I'll be back soon, my almost 27 year old." He winked, flicking my forehead playfully.

My birthday was tomorrow, and I was not excited. Last year on my birthday, Bucky and I were set up for a bombing and went on the run again. Don't blame me for not having high hopes about this year.

I took a large gulp of my coffee, burning my tongue as I did so. Bucky walked back in the living room while I was fanning my mouth, and burst out laughing.

"Bite me." I muttered, getting up and getting water from the kitchen.

Bucky followed after me, lightly smacking my ass. "Oh, I will." He promised, a large smirk evident on his face.

I turned around in shock, pulling at his long hair, making him gasp. "Go sit down." I commanded, and he obeyed for once.

When I went back into the living room after cooling my throat down, I saw Bucky starting to play a movie. It impressed me that he was able to use technology.

"What are you doing, white wolf?" I teased with a smirk, sitting down on top of him. White wolf was his Wakandan name, per say. Mine was similar, but I liked his better.

"You'll see, grey wolf." He teased back, giving me a quick peck on the nose.

My savvy husband, I thought. He had decided on us watching the live action version of Beauty and the Beast, my absolute favorite movie. "You're too good to me." I muttered, sinking further into his lap.

He snickered, and wrapped his arm around my waist, successfully bringing me even closer yet. "You're just really good in general. In many different ways. In be-" Bucky started, before I clamped a hand over his mouth, silencing him.

"Don't finish that sentence." I warned, while Alpine marched into the room, going over to leap on the window seat.

We averted our attention back to the movie, which was only just beginning. The two of us watched the movie with wide eyes, completely invested. At a certain point, Alpine came back over to us, laying on my feet, starting to numb them. She really had no courtesy for where she choose to lay down.

For almost the whole length of the movie, we sat in comfortable silence, only making small conversation about the parts of the movie we liked the best. My favorite part was when Belle and Beast started getting comfortable with each other, giving each other libraries and getting ready for their dance. Bucky's favorite part was the mob sign, unironically.