Chapter 7

Radec alongside a fleet of Helghast Dropships arrived at Stahl's new personal base and factory located in Solitas.

This base is located in one of the more isolated areas of Solitas, where the snow is too thick and dense for Atlas soldiers and vehicles to past by

This base is located in one of the more isolated areas of Solitas, where the snow is too thick and dense for Atlas soldiers and vehicles to past by. During the time of it's construction, the Helghast soldiers raided multiple Atlas outposts in the area. They made sure to make it look like majority of the causes were Grimm. They placed a jamming tower in that area, so no contact can be made, if people tried contacting using their scrolls they could just speculate it's the weather.

Radec enter the facility as one of the soldiers escorts them to Stahl's office.

Helghast Soldier: Please follow me, we'll escort you to Stahl's office

As the Helghast Soldier leads Radec and Cobar to Stahl's office. Both of them observed the New facility.

Radec: It seems Stahl has been busy.

Cobar: Indeed, according to command he is Building more Arc Cannons and producing more weaponry based of that.

Radec: Good, we need more defences in case Atlas attacks us or worse the ISA.

They arrived in Stahl's office as they both sit down.

Stahl: Ah, Radec. Cobar. How nice of you to join me. I take it you like what I've done with the place.

Cobar: We do, you did a whole lot of redecorating around here. Has the Dust we provided you been useful?

Stahl: Indeed it has, we were able to mixed Dust with our Arc Technology and created a more powerful energy that can wipe out an entire army.

Radec: I see.

Radec remembers with the intel they got from the hacked SDC servers. They were able to raid multiple SDC Mining facilities. They eliminated all of the guards and rescued all the Faunus that were being enslaved. He informed both Ghira and Sienna and they were happy of this and requested that they have the choice of either living in one of their cities or to help out in Menagerie.