Chapter 16

Radec and Willow made it back to the main area of the lab as numerous Helghast PMC soldiers and Wolf Brigade Commandos are scattered everywhere.

Willow: Come on let's go.

As Willow shoves Merlot to move forward.

Both Radec and Willow met up with the Beacon staff and students.

Ozpin: So Dr. Merlot, I heard alot about you.

Merlot: I have no time to play your games Ozpin. You and your people have been a thorn on my plans for far too long.

As Merlot looks and sees a familar face.

Merlot: Peter Port, I see we meet again.

Port: Tch, Merlot.

Merlot: Looks like yet again you have foiled my plans.

Radec gestures Willow to take Merlot away. As she nods and had one of her PMCs shove Merlot to move.

Radec: I will present Merlot to the Council, the people of Remnant will be very happy we captured a notorious criminal.

Ozpin: Indeed, I will join you as well. What are your plans now in Mt. Glenn?

Radec: A Military base, training facility, storage facility, Ship docking area, and a lab.
We will assign Pietro Polendina to head reasearch in this new facility.

Ozpin: I see.

Radec: Anyways, let's head to the Dropship. We head to Vale to meet with the Council.

Ozpin nods as Radec and Ozpin head to the Dropship and went to Vale.

The Dropship passes by Beacon as Radec sees the new facility the Helghast has built beside Beacon. They see the Police Headquarters and the new base, Ozpin sees multiple Helghast soldiers patrolling the base and multiple fighters and dropships in the skies; he also sees 5 Helghast Dropships orbiting the city.

(Helghast Police Headquarters)

(Helghast Military and Training Facility)