Chapter 18

Radec and Cobar arrived in the Helghast Military Base located near the outskirts of Beacon. As the Helghast soldiers saluted their new Supreme Leader.

Radec: I'll have to get use to this.

Cobar: Of course General, the people admire and respect you. You were able to bring the Helghast people into a flourishing society.

Radec: Yes, I know. Still it's weird knowing my old self couldn't accomplish any of this.

Cobar: Indeed.

As both of them enter the facility and head to the training Center where the new batch of soldiers are waiting for them. They enter the facility and see all the soldiers line up in formation. They head to the middle and see Stahl waiting for them.

Stahl: Supreme Leader Radec, a pleasure making your acquaintance.

Radec: Enough with the pleasantries Stahl, how goes your little project in Atlas.

Stahl: It's going splendid Radec, with you helping me establish a network we were able to get a grip in the entire economy in Remnant. With Willow's help the SDC will be a shell of it's former self. Those mines they own are either being abandoned and destroyed. By the end of the month Atlas will lose majority of it's supplies making it an easy victory for us.

Radec: Excellent work, I trust I was able to provide you a suitable location for your little projects?

Stahl: Of course, your expedition in Mt. Glenn gave way for a new research facility headed by Pietro Polendina, he has a brilliant mind and I plan to assist him and provide him the resources he needs. The HQ in Vale is also complete, in due time Stahl Industries would take over all energy sources in Vale.

Radec: Good, have all the soldiers receive their new updated armor.

Stahl: Yes.

As Stahl gestures a soldier to move forward.

Stahl: This is the new standard uniform the Helghast Soldiers use, it is the same as your own soldiers armor but don't worry we added some upgrades to your men

Stahl: This is the new standard uniform the Helghast Soldiers use, it is the same as your own soldiers armor but don't worry we added some upgrades to your men. The armor is lighter and more durable than our previous armor. Dust has proven to be useless against them. We would slaughter any who stand in our way.

Radec: And the new batch of soldiers?

As Radec looks at the soldiers standing in attention.