Chapter 13

After their talk with Ozpin, the Helghast officers head down to the cafeteria area where the students are having their lunch. He looks around and something catches his eye. He sees Team CRDL talking to CFVY as if they were friends. Radec realizes that Cardin and his Team took a new leaf and is proud of their choices. He gestures his officers to go ahead as he walks towards the two teams.

When he arrives in their table as they all looked at him.

Coco: Can we help you?

Radec: Just came to see something I would never see here in Beacon.

Cardin: And what do you mean by that?

Radec gestures to all of them to put this on their ears and mouth as the two teams put on a voice scrambler and the ear piece.

Radec: speak first into the voice scrambler.

Coco: Um hello.

Radec deactivates the voice scrambler to check if it works.

Radec: Good, Now then, Coco, Velvet, Cardin it's good to see you guys again.

Velvet: Um.....who are you?

Radec: I thought you would recognise me...bun-bun.

Velvet: !!!!!

Coco: Vel what's wrong?

Velvet: That nickname, that's what Jaune used to call me.

Cardin: Wait how does he know that nickname?

Radec: Come on Cardin, I'm sure your old friend Jauney boy knows that answer.

Cardin: Wait....Jaune? No that's impossible you died. We heard what happened when Weiss murdered him.

Radec: I assure you Cardin, I am the man once known as Jaune Arc for I was reborn to the man you see now. If you want proof, I will tell you the real reason why you hated the Faunus. From what I'm looking only your team and CFVY know the truth yes?

Cardin: Yeah but what are you getting at?

Radec: Your sister was killed during a White Fang attack, she was an innocent girl that the White Fang killed with no hesitation. Because of this, your hatred of Faunus grew because they took away the one person you care about, your sister. You try your best to accept the Faunus but the very memory of that day scarred you forever. I know this because you told me this in the roof of that night before Weiss killed me.

Both teams were speechless especially Cardin that was the night he told Jaune the truth about his reason of his hatred for Faunus. He was shocked that this man right in front of him is Jaune Arc or used to be.

Cardin: Jaune is that really you?

Radec: Yes it is. But I go by the name Mael Radec now.

Velvet: How are you alive though?

Radec: If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

Coco: Yeah right come on just tell us Arc.

Radec: It's Radec now Coco, but trust me you really wouldn't believe me.

Velvet: I see. So what are you guys doing here?

Radec: We're establishing a base in one of the abandoned building of Beacon. If you want you could join us.

Coco: Sure we got nothing else to do.

Fox: Wait can I ask a question?

Radec: Sure.

Fox: Are you part of the unknown group?

Radec: Yes and I'm not just part of it. I lead it, all of it.

Yatsu: So wait all the news headlines about many villages and cities leaving. They all went to you guys?

Radec: Yes and they are all living prosperously under our rule and not the Councils.

Yatsu: I see and Vale is next.

Radec: Yes, we have a operation in Mt. Glenn we are going to clean out the entire Grimm population in that area.

Velvet: Really?

Radec: Yes really. Now come on the construction is about to begin.

As Radec leads the two teams to the area as they pass by Team RWBY and NPR as he glances at them. As Weiss gave him the stink eye. They reach outside as see multiple Helghast Police Brigade soldiers all setting up operations alongside the Wolf Brigade and Elite Shock Troopers.

Velvet: Are these your men Jaune?

Radec: Please address me as Radec or Colonel Radec Velvet.

Velvet: Of course Radec.

Cardin: You have a lot of guys here Radec.

Radec: And more around Vale and Mt. Glenn.

Trifa heads towards Radec.

Trifa: Colonel, we are beginning construction of the base and it would be finish by the end of the week.

Radec: Excellent inform Cobar to send his detachment to Vale.

Trifa: Understood Colonel.

Radec looks towards the two teams.

Radec: If you want, once the base finishes. I can offer you a special training regiment here. I will ask Ozpin about it and see what he can do.

Coco: We'll see what we can do. You better offer us something good.

Radec: I sure will. Helghan will offer you the best out of training.

Timeskip

Radec is in his Dropship as he waits for Ozpin as he requested for him.

Oobleck: Ah Colonel Radec.

Radec: Doctor Oobleck I presume?

Oobleck: Yes thank you for the correct title, most students tend to forget I have a PhD for a reason. Anyway Ozpin informed me about your operation in Mt. Glenn.

Radec: And are you here to stop me?

Oobleck: No I am here alongside a team to observe you. Ozpin wishes to know your armies abilities.

Radec: I see. 'What are you planning Ozpin' and who is the team coming with us.

Oobleck: Team RWBY.

Radec: And why are you bringing someone like Schnee to this mission.

Oobleck: Let's just say Ozpin informed me Team RWBY knows about a White Fang operation in Mt. Glenn.

Radec: I see..I heard from my men about Torchwick mentioning something about Mt. Glenn.

Oobleck: Ah yes, your men captured Torchwick what has happened to him anyway?

Radec: He is in the Helghast Detention Center and still undergoing interrogation. He'll break.

They look to the side and see Team RWBY headed their way. As Radec stares at Weiss.

Radec: I'll make this perfectly clear you are not to interfere with our operations understand? This is a military operation and you are in No jurisdiction to give out orders. You are Huntsman in training not soldiers, you will follow our commands and listen to them. If you disobey my orders or any of my men you will be detained and be sent back to Beacon.

They all nodded at the explanation.

Radec: Good, Doctor let's move. We will take my Dropship to Mt. Glenn.

Oobleck nods as he gestures Team RWBY to the Dropship as they leave for Mt. Glenn.