Chapter 31

Land of Darkness

The Helghast Army is all on standby alongside a fleet of Helghast Cruisers up in the air and the Orbital Bombardments ready to fire on the Grimm Pools

The Helghast Army is all on standby alongside a fleet of Helghast Cruisers up in the air and the Orbital Bombardments ready to fire on the Grimm Pools. A Helghast Dropship lands in the Command Center as Radec, Cobar, Willow, and Ozpin exit the Dropship.

Radec: Cobar are all Legions ready?

Cobar: Yes Radec, once you give out the command we'll fire the Orbital Bombardments in the Grimm Pools while the Army takes out the stragglers.

Willow: Helghast Cruisers will provide our men with support. She has no where to run.

Radec: And the weapon?

Cobar: Winter has it, she's in the Command Center waiting for us.

Radec nods as they approach the Command Center and see Winter alongside Ozpin and his Inner Circle.

Ozpin: Supreme Leader Radec.

Radec: Ozpin. I believe this war ends today.

Ozpin: Indeed, you have a way to defeat her right?

Radec: Yes I do.

As he gestures Winter to come forward and bring him the box that Stahl gave him. As he opens it and shows off the weapon to Ozpin.

Radec: I asked the Relic of Creation to create a potion to take away Salem's Immortality and Magic and this was the result

Radec: I asked the Relic of Creation to create a potion to take away Salem's Immortality and Magic and this was the result. I had Stahl create me a weapon for me to use on her and this is it.

Qrow: You sure it's enough to kill her?

Radec: It is.

As Radec gestures Winter to begin the assault as he looks up and the sky lights up as multiple beams shoot out and destory the Land of Darkness.

Willow: All targets are down, there are still Grimm left but we can deal with them.

Radec: Good, give word out to all Units that they are clear to engage.

Willow: Yes sir!

As Willow, Winter, and Cobar called out to all Units to charge towards Salem's Fortress as the Helghast army decimates what's left of the Grimm as the Land of Darkness turned into a warzone. Radec sees that the Helghast Cruisers are firing their cannons and delivering multiple Artillery barrages.