Before dating

(I forgot to do this before dating and this was also on the same day)

I was sitting against the wall and at the time I was dating a girl named syrhina (sah-ri-na) and I looked at her tiktok, oh great she made another TikTok of that Lillian! I hate that girl! Ugh I wonder what this video is about.

After I watched the video I tried holding my tears in. While I held them in I texted her

-Text-

Wtf! We are still dating you know that right!

S - I don't care

What!? Why!
Also didn't you just say she was a friend!

S- yea, but now she's not, fuck you, you were dumb anyway

You haven't even met her before!

S-i don't care she's better than you, your just a selfish asshole! Do u really think I would want to date a trans male!? Your disgusting! Your a girl!

Pls stop...

S- GIRL
GIRL
GIRL
GIRL
GIRL

IM NOT A FUCKING GIRL!

S- pfft
You are.

-off text-

I blocked her and I put down my phone, tears started coming, and then I started crying a bunch and I couldn't stop the tears. Axel noticed immediately "ILeanna! What's wrong!?" "She cheated on me...again"

"Syrhina?"

"Yea" axel grabbed a blanket and a pillow and he put the blanket on me and gave me the pillow, and then looked for something, I was curious what it was, and then I see axel grab a stuff polar bear, he gave it to me, I hugged it and cried and then axel said "you can keep it if you want" I said thank you while I continued crying, but it was happy tears this time.