First kiss-

So I've never actually kissed somebody, like I've never kissed anybody on the cheek, or the forehead, not even the lips. But I had my first kiss awhile ago (it's was may 13 when I wrote this) and I guess I'm just gonna write abt it so ye 👍

Me and my gf were sitting in her bed and we're were watching YouTube, but I really wanted to kiss them, and I couldn't get it out if my mind! And I was to much of a wimp to just ask "can we make out" I could never!

This thought stayed in my brain for hours! I hated it so much, I just want to kiss them so bad. So I tried to say it, "axel I wanna tell u something that been stuck in my brain..."

"Yea?"

"Actually nvm!"

"ILeanna what is it?"

"No no nvm I don't wanna say"

Oh god I hate myself! I just chickend out so bad!

"C'mon tell me!"

" I.. wanted.."

I struggled to talk

"C'mon"

"I wanted to-"

Again, I could not speak, my heart is beating faster and I'm now stuck, with her wondering what I'm trying to say, and I can't even say more than. 3 words.

"ILeanna pls"

"IM TRYING" I said as I pulled a blanket over my head. They went back to watching YouTube as I had a huge gay panic-

"I wanna say it so bad but I can't!"

They looked over at me, "why?"

"Can I borrow you phone" I said, and once again my heart started beating faster and faster.

"Sure, are you gonna type it?"

"Yea"

After I typed it and I looked at it for awhile, but finally I told myself fuck it and I placed the phone beside them upside down. Then I pulled the blanket over my head as I waited for them to say something.

"Sure, but I'm not a good kisser"

WHAT!? YES!? wait no I have to be dreaming- right? No, maybe, AH I DUNNO!! I just took the blanket off of myself and lay down beside them and then we look at each other for awhile untill they finally said something.

"I'm not kissing you first you have to."

what! You bitch! I can't I'm terrible at this I've never even kissed somebody before! But I should've before they turned around and said,

"Actually, first u have to say it."

Omg NOOOOOO whyyyyy! Whatever I want to really badly so whatever!

"I wanna make out."

"Ok"

But ofc I chickened out and they went back to watching YouTube while I had another gay panic-! Wtf -_-

After awhile I finally said "I'm ready just close you eyes"

They closed their eyes.

I then started getting closer to their face and then I buried my head in their arm, "NO" I said as I started turning red. So they went back to watching YouTube.

After me doing this multiple times finally I said "OK this is it I swear close your eyes again"

They close their eyes and I once again start getting closer to their lips and then I kissed them. It was fast though, and then I buried my head in their arm again.

"Your lips are actually soft"

after they said that I got butterflies and I didn't know what to say.

And then I kissed them again.

After a few times of me kissing them on the lips I got use to my face being close to hers.

This time i held the kiss for a long while and then we started making out.