separated

It was the last day of school and axel would be moving to rapid, I was already crying before I got on the buss.

(I forgot what happened on the ride to school so ima just skip that)

When school was almost over I was just thinking and thinking the whole time about awful thing, I have a really strict mom and for some reason she doesn't let me go to axels (probably bc we are dating but she doesn't know that anymore now she thinks we broke up but she still teases me abg jt every now and then)

When school was over I walked to the buss as slow as possible, here are some thoughts that were going through my head,

-thoughts-

I'm going to loose them
I need to text them everyday after today
I can't loose them I need them
I'm gonna hold them tight
Pls don't leave me axel pls
A long distance relationship isn't going to work
They are gonna date somebody else because I'm going to get boring!
I love them too much to have this happen
Why is moving a fucking thing.

-Buss-

I got onto the buss and sat next to them, we talked a lot but when I realized I'm gonna have to leave soon, I hugged them

When I knew my stop was next I squeezed them and tried not to cry, they kept telling me its my stop but I didn't want to leave, but I had to so I let go of them and left, when I got off the buss I instantly started crying.

-at home-

I went In my room and slammed my door, then I fell into my bed and grabbed the stuffed bear they gave me, I hugged it tight and cried for hours, I ended up getting my depression back and I forgot abt my health for a long time, in June I started to relize its going to be fine, I never lost my depression bc my mom never let me go over, but this week I'm going to!

2 more days and I get to hold them tight! I'm going to kiss them all over! I'm so excited to see them because it's been basically 2 months and I miss them so much.