3

"Hello, it's Scaramouche here, and today we're going to..." Scaramouche shook his head and slammed his head into the table. "There is no fucking way I can be a streamer." 

"I think you sounded a bit more friendly that time." Childe gave a thumbs up. 

"Maybe you should stop trying to sound friendly. I'm sure people would follow you just because you're an angsty emo boyo with eye bags and purple." Kazuha patted his head. 

"You just thought of Virgil didn't you? You think I belong in goddamn SandersSides." 

"I didn't say that. You said that." Kazuha could neither confirm nor deny. 

"Why does SandersSides get to stay the same but names change like Jenshin Collision and Spasm?" Xiao raised his hand to ask. 

"Because no one would understand the joke otherwise." 

"Oh." 

"Okay, okay, stop breaking the fourth wall," Childe spoke. "Scaramouche, have you considered just trying to stream? And not trying to create a whole personality for it? What if you just cosplayed Kazukuzushi? You fit his vibe. I'm sure you'd love wearing that giant hat."

"But Kazukuzuzhi looks more like me," Kazuha pointed to himself. "Wouldn't he be a better Scazuha?" 

"You just want to see him dress up as a wandering samurai, son of Ninggdou." Childe pointed at Kazuha, seeing right through his plan.  

"It would be a great way to get people to watch. Imagine the fans who would come to see a cosplayer roleplay while playing Jenshin," Kazuha huffed and crossed his arms. 

"What if I just make Kazukuzushi's outfit purple, wear the silly hat, and leave my name the same?" 

"People would write to Jenshin to ask you to become a playable character," Xiao blurted out. "I'm people." 

"I'm also people," Kazuha raised his hand. 

"I'll fund the outfit," Childe raised his hand as well. 

"If this doesn't work I am going to blame all of you," Scaramouche frowned. 

"Is that streamer Scara or real Scara talking?" Kazuha snickered. 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" 

"Oh, if we do this, can't I be myself too as an alternate Scazuha?" Kazuha pointed to himself. 

"You just want an excuse to kiss Scaramouche on camera," Xiao crossed his arms. "If you get a character too then where does that leave me?" 

"You can be the mascot," Kazuha grinned. 

"Actually, popsicleman101 did increase his followers right after his husband started showing up more in streams," Scaramouche said. "So that might be the secret to making money." 

"PDA?" Xiao frowned. 

"Do you want a character in this weird set up that bad?" Childe laughed. "You could just pick one of the lore characters and create a personality for him." 

"The nameless yaksha," Kazuha clapped his hands. "He can have a name now," he pulled Xiao beside him and pulled out a sketchpad. "How do you want your outfit to look?" 

"I better get some of the profit for helping you out this much," Childe crossed his arms. 

"Yeah, yeah, we need to test it out first and then we'll talk." Scaramouche waved his hand dismissively.