4

"Nobody talk to me I need to kill Zhilde in the Silver Palace," Scaramouche angrily slammed his fingers against the keys, glaring at the screen. "This foolish dragon summoning fool is annoying every time I look at him." 

"Watch out for the dra-" Kazuha warned. "Oh, nope, you got dragoned. The yellow circles on the ground are your warnings for when he is going to summon the dragon. Why do you never pay attention to them?" 

"Because nothing compares to the burning hatred I have for this man," Scaramouche curled his hand into a fist. 

popsicleman101: I shouldn't be surprised that yet another person hates on Zhilde but you make it so much funnier than the normal Jenshin fandom.

canisuckurpopsicle: I'm in love with those outfits!!!!!!!! what a great way to change up the characters!!!!!!!! <3

theofficialdaeyaslut: i want to see your boyfriend fight the Silver Palace with you

canisuckurpopsicle: do you hate Chongli just as much????

"I'm joining you," Kazuha smiled. 

"Not with that character you aren't." Scaramouche's mouse hovered over Kazuha's Zhilde. "Change him right now." 

"Okay," Kazuha switched to Chongli. 

"I hate you." 

"Love you too," Kazuha blew a kiss. 

popsickleman101: awwwww!!

"I'm having an emergency!" Childe kicked open the door and ran in. 

"I thought you locked the door?" Scaramouche turned to Kazuha. 

"I did?" Kazuha looked at Scaramouche. 

Scaramouche stood up and gritted his teeth, staring dead center at the camera. "Now you understand why I hate these characters so goddamn much. This fool just kicked my door off the hinges!" Scaramouche curled his hand into a fist and promptly turned around, ready to knock a tooth out of Childe's jaw. 

"I'm having an emergency and your first instinct is to punch me?!" Childe held up his arms to protect his face. 

"If your emergency has anything to do with Dr. Morax I will personally knock you out right here," Scaramouche scrunched up his sleeves. 

theofficialdaeyaslut: I wish I had popcorn

popsickleman101: this looks super intense

"Uhm... well...." Childe looked away, feeling the sweat build up on his neck. 

"Guys?" Kazuha tried to get their attention. 

"It may or may not have something to do with Dr. Morax..." Childe scratched his cheek and closed his eyes mentally preparing for Scaramouche's hand to make contact with his face. 

Scaramouche inhaled a long breath and exhaled. 

"Uhm, guys?" Kazuha tried again. 

"Please help me get my notebook back I gave him the wrong one! Instead of the lab workbook, I gave him the notebook of my love confessions!" Childe got onto his knees and folded his hands, giving Scaramouche his best pleading face. 

GeoDaddy: ....

GeoDaddy: ???

theofficialdaeyaslut: y'all should've listened to Kazuha when he tried to get your attention the first time LOL