Chapter 1- A New Class

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka PoV

"So this is my class?" I could only sigh as I opened the door.

Were the rooms always this messy?

Why is there a tissue trail all leading to one of my student's seats?

Why is she- oh. She's reading a book, I wonder what book it is.

Why is one student glaring at me? What did I do to make her mad at me?

Moving on, I walked into the classroom, the class started to settle down, and all eyes were going towards me. Good, at least I have their attention now.

"Goodmorning Class 1-C, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, and I'll be your advising teacher for the next 3 years on your stay here." 

I think I did relatively well on my introduction this time. Comparing this introduction the the one on my 1st year here, It's a significant improvement. Wait-

Why is everyone so quiet?

I tried cracking a smile at my students to lighten the mood.

D-did it just get worse?

Did I fail already?

Why are all the girls red now? Did they all suddenly get a fever? The boys are also glaring at me for some reason, is this some sort of coincidence? Coincidences can be freaky.

I started to panic inside my head. What did I do to cause this? Is it because of my face? Now might be a good time to have a pretty face, but sadly I completely lack in that department.

Thinking of all the solutions I could come up with, I decided to execute Plan R (Run Away and Retire), as I thought it was the most effective solution...

That was until I was interrupted by a magenta-haired student. If I recall properly, his name was Ryueen Kakeru.

"Kukukukukukuku! Sensei, what do you think you're doing?"

That's what I was wondering as well.

It would be best to explain the situation and try to clear things up.

"I apologize, but can I ask what I did wrong?"

"Kukukukukuku!"

Why is he still laughing?

"Ryueen, right? But could you tell me why everyone's reaction is like this?"

He stopped.

Confusion started showing up on the faces of Class 1-C.

They all thought, "Is he really that dense???".

The boys sighed as if they were in relief.

I wonder why though.

"Did I do anything wrong?"

I gave all of them a curious glance while asking.

"SENSEI'S SO CUTEEE!!!!!"

Thank you, I guess.

"Can I have sensei's number?"

I could help out those students if they have problems with their classes, so I don't see why not.

"How old is sensei?"

Why are they asking my age now? And why are the boys wailing?

"LEAVE SOME FOR US SENSEI!"

"WE'RE BEGGING YOU!"