Chapter 2- Catching Up?

Chabashira Sae PoV

A group of perverts.

A two-faced doll.

An egotistical narcissist.

And a brat wtih a superiority complex.

Trash. They're all defects.

This batch is the worst I've seen in my life.
Out of all my years in this school, no class has ever come close to how obnoxious and repulsive this class is.

I have to admit, it is impressive at how defective they are.

Looks like that dream of reaching Class-A will stay as one.

I walked out of the classroom, full of disdain.

Wasted. Wasted potential. Just like him.

"SENSEIIIIIIIIIII!!! WAIT UP!!!"

And some of them even have the audacity to  be late?

These students are the lowest of the lows.

I turned around and asked,

"Do you need anything, Ms.. hold on, who are you?"

Did this girl just sneak into this school?

Why haven't I seen her in my student profiles?

Did they suddenly slip in an admission this late?

"Sorry for being late Sensei! I was busy looking for my onii~chan!"

"My name's Ichika Amasawa!"

Amasawa? I don't recall recieving a profile about her.

"How did you get in here? I remembered only having 39 students this year."

I questioned her and tried to see if anything suspicious was going around.

"Well, you see, Sensei, I'm the 40th student! Isn't that exciting??"

I need to confirm this information. I have no other option but to bring her to the faculty with me.

"Come with me to my office."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amasawa Ichika PoV

Sensei won't even let me go out to find his class. It's not fair! Hmph. Maybe I should've just continued looking for onii~chan instead!

"Awww. I wanna go hoomeee.. Kiyo-nii isn't even my teacher! UWAAAA!!"

"Stop making a commotion, just follow me, I need to confirm a few things with the chairman."

Huh? Confirm what? With onii~chan's father? Wait, my father? We only met personally a few days ago, but since he's Kiyo-nii's father, he's my father as well! I already have a good nickname for him! I also found out that he has ANOTHER SISTER?!?! They're not very close though, onii~chan told me that he only stayed with her when she was a baby, they barely caught up with each other a few months after the White Room shut down. Hehe! Kiyo-nii sure is amazing!

"Yes, goodmorning Chairman Sakayanagi, I just wanted to ask about a student named Amasawa Ichika."

Ooohhh so she's talking about how I got here?

Well, it's a bit embarrassing. But! I'll do anything if it's for Kiyo-nii!

"I-I see. Thank you Chairman Sakayanagi."