||CHAPTER 3||

The most important journey you will take in your life will usually be the one of self transformation. Often, this is the scariest because it requires the greatest changes in your life.

~SHANNON L ALDER

~•~

Near The Main Gate of Ayodhya Palace

The king of Ayodhya Maharaja Chitrangada looked around to check whether everything they would be needing for the journey was present or not. The Army-head and the Prime-minister sighed. Their king would never change! He would never get satisfied with anything unless he see it himself. Not only him; but his daughter, princess Bhanumati; too was like that.

Look, there she was, checking upon the servants and their belongings. Like father like daughter! The father-daughter duo loved eachother so much, without their own knowledge.

"Senapati! Pradhanmantri!", A loud voice reached the said people's ears pulling them out of their thoughts. Army-head and Prime-minister heads' turned towards their king who had interrupted their thoughts from going further now.

••

"Princess", bhanumati turned around to find her head bodyguard cum friend walking towards her. "Your chariot is ready princess. Jalandhar is already sitting on the charioteer seat. Everyone else are also ready-to-go. Now the only wait is for you".

Bhanu nodded and moved towards her chariot. Akhilesh, her head bodyguard helped her to sit there and himself stood near her. Bhanu tapped on Jalandhar's shoulder making him turn back to look at her. He gave her a mock bow making her giggle. Ragini, who was standing beside the chariot, too chuckled. Jalandhar started moving the chariot. Soon they all were out of Ayodhya.

And now it was time for a new chapter of Ayodhya-Kumari Viraanshi Bhanumati's life to being!

At The Gurudrona Ashram

Guru Drona roamed his moist eyes around the whole place. His students were almost ready to leave from here. This was the last day of their training. Their education was already over. Now he was training them for the competition. He was sure that pandavas would win, but he knew  Kauravas were no less. Kauravas too were fine warriors.

Currently a friendly fight between Nakul and Vikarn was going on. Both were fighting gracefully with their swords. It seemed hard to choose a better one between them. The rest of the kauravas and pandavas were standing behind, a little far from vikarn and nakul, respectively.

Never, in all these years both the parties willingly engaged in a friendly fight with eachother. It was always because of their teacher, that they had to face eachother.

Soon vikarn was lying on ground and nakul was at the top of him. Dronacharya smiled and ordered them to stop and go back to their rooms. All the princes picked up their weapons and moved out of the area. Dronacharya stared at the princes who were walking towards their respective rooms.

"Stop", he ordered making the only remaining person in the area halt in his track. Duryodhan turned his head behind his back, only to find his gurudev looking somewhere with a faraway expression.