Author's Talk

Heyy, my lovelies! How're you all doing? I hope good.

So yeah, let me first introduce myself. My self Neha. And I'm starting a book. This book would revolve around Duryodhana And Bhanumati. I'm excited to write this fresh idea. I hope I wouldn't ever disappoint my readers.

Hmm, so, what more to say? I don't know hihi. This is my first time writing an author note. So yeah I just can't think of anything. Well let's just rant.

So, as you see the name of this book. Happy Ending. This book will have a happy ending. I know the war was inevitable. It had to happen. For various reasons. But I wanted to write one for the ending to be joyful. And I promise that.

In this story, you'll face Bhanumati changing Duryodhana into a better human being. They will have a contented and satisfying life.

For that, our Duryodhana need to work hard XD (Bhanu ko patana joh hai XD).

It's just not a love story. There are many more things. I hope my readers would like them.

I actually started writing this book in October 2022. Till now I've written only 8 chapters XD. I'm lazy I know. I had no plan on publishing it this soon. But yeah now as I finally realised I'm becoming lazy I thought if I publish it and readers ask for updates then I'd be active to write. What a sharp brain I've got! Thanks to Mahadeva.

So here's the description.....

𝐀  𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.
    𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏.
                                                  - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿

The deer like eyes woman snatched the heart of the lion like personality man.

Her every move, every gaze, every talk made him breathless.

Her definitions upon things made him see the world with a different point of view.

Her way of living life, changed his way of loving life.

His love for her, changed his behaviour, changed his dress up, changed his talk; She changed Him for good.

He loves her, but does she? Will she ever see the universe of love in his coal black eyes? Will she ever reciprocate his love? Will she ever able to understand his portrayal of love?

Join our villain in making his woman fall in love with himself.

I really really really expect the description to be commendable. Please tell me in the comment section. I'm waiting.

So, I'll sign off now. See you all soon.

Take care.

Lots of love,
From,
Your dumbo author
Neha cum SoulOverBeautyy