||CHAPTER 6||

“Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason”

~Pinterest

~•~

At The Royal Palace Of Hastinapura

Bhanumati fixed her crown while walking in a corridor of Hastinapura royal palace. She was lost as she was late. For the first time in her life, she was late. After coming back from the temple, to the royal palace, along with Vaibhav, she changed into her royal dress. And then had lunch. And now after getting dressed up for the kalaapradarshan, she was heading towards the field, where it was being held. 

But she couldn't find the way there. There was no one around. She assumed every single soul was on the field at that moment. She wanted to scream in frustration. She had never faced such a situation in her life. She was embarrassed for being late. Suddenly she spotted a man dressed in light green and white clothes picking something up from a stool. She walked up to him. 

Vidura stared at the maiden who just stood in front of him. He noticed the girl was breathing heavily. Seemed like she just ran a marathon. He put the box back on the stool and then asked her, "Pardon me, royal lady, may I know, who are you?". 

"Princess of Kosala. Greetings mister. May I have your identity?", Bhanu gazed at the box of gold. 'Perhaps, there is something invaluable inside' she assumed. 

"Prime minister of Hastinapura is greeting you", Vidura smiled at her while Bhanumati just nodded her head at him. 

"Can you please show me the way to the fYou please?", Bhanu requested Vidura to pick the box again. Vidura gestured her to walk and then they together reached the field. 

The view was wonderful. Saying the whole of Aryavarth was present there wouldn't be much wrong. Ocean of people were there. The Royals and high class people section was filled with; wine, drinks and expensive snack foods. The Seating arrangements were comfortable and classy. Bhanu went towards the women royals and sat beside Dushala. 

"Bhaginih, you know, I am very much excited to meet with my brothers", Dushala squealed excitedly. Bhanumati smiled lightly at her excitement. 

"I'm sure Anujaah, they must be equally excited to meet you. Your siblings are going to see eachother after so many years afterall", Bhanu's words attracted Rani Kunti's attention. 

"Putri Dushala, why don't you tell Princess Bhanumati, the bravery stories of your cousin brothers?", Raani Kunti smiled sweetly at Dushala. 

"Why only of cousin brothers, Kunti? She should tell about her Siblings too", Maharaani Gandhari entered into the scene. 

Dushala smiled hasitatedly at both of them before turning towards Bhanumati and starting, "I have 106 brothers in total. Each one of them love me dearly. So do I. Whenever any trouble come in my direction, they stand infront of me, facing the trouble, like my shield". Bhanumati went confused noticing tears in Dushala's eyes. Was she dealing with some trouble? Bhanu was about ask, but was interrupted by the sounds of drums. 

Achaarya Drona, stood at the centre of the large field. He roamed his sharp eyes around, before beginning to speak, "Today, the princes of Hastinapura are going to showcase their warfare talent. I feel generous to be their guru. I have seen their progress throughout these years. They have tried their best to improve. Some of them are successful now. And some still have to work hard". The Hastina royal family's faces turned slightly upset on his line sentence. "Anyways, today, me, the student of Parshuram, the teacher of kuru princes, invite you all to this kalapradarshan. I request you all to, pray for this function to end with peace".