1

it was the last day of school, and you were walking past truham, your best friend, charlie's school. you stop at the gates, then go in, watching the rugby players. 

"y/n!" you hear a voice yell, and turn around to see charlie waving madly at you, followed by tao and imogen. 

you smile, and walk over to them. "how are we all?"

"ill be better once harry greene gets knocked in the head with the ball." tao says, not shifting his stare from the field. 

"i cant wait for charlie to play rugby, ya know." you say.

imogen's eyes widen. "dont look now, but harry greene at 12:00." 

you turn around, and imogen groans. 

harry keeps walking to you, and smiles.

"hey, y/n." harry says.

"honestly harry, nobody enjoys your presence." you say, smirking at him.

"right, and everyone enjoys gay boy's presence?" he says, looking at charlie.

charlie looks up, slightly offended.

"just. go." you say.

nick sees whats going on and runs over.

"i know i should be practicing, but harry, what are you doing?" nick says.

"just making small talk." harry shrugs.

all the anger of what harry has ever done to you built up, and finally, at harrys seemingly-innocent remark, it bursts.

you dont realize what your doing until you see harry on the grass, with a bloody nose.

"maybe next time you should stay in practice." you say, and walk away.