5

after you went home, you couldnt stop thinking about harry, and what had happened. 

you didnt know what to think or do, so you called charlie.

-----------

"hi, y/n/n." charlie answered.

"charlie, you're gonna be so mad at me, but i need your help." you say. you feel like you're on the verge of tears, but you need to tell someone this, and charlie is your best friend.

"what is it?" 

you take a deep breath and tell him the whole story. "then he took me home, and now i dont know what to do." 

there was a silence, as charlie didn't know what to say.

"charlie?" you say into the phone.

"im still here." he replies.

"what was it like with ben?" 

"awful. y/n, are you happy with him?" charlie asks.

"i dont know. its so confusing, when he kissed me, i thought it was nice, but then i felt guilty, and now i hate harry and myself."

"you weren't the one who started it. he kissed you first."

"but i agreed to go on a date with him, charlie! thats that point! there is no undoing what we just did."

"but you can always tell him no. find a different person. i dont know? imogen?"

"charlie. she is straight." you say, holding back laughter.

"oh... well, i mean... um. i cant think of any single people except for harry and we sorted that out already."

"i feel like a traitor."

after you said that, your phone starting buzzing.

you were getting a call from harry.

"oh no, hes calling me." you say.

"answer it, and call me back."

so you hung up with charlie, and answered harry's call.

"hi, harry." you speak into the phone.

"y/n. i want to say i'm sorry again." harry said. his apology sounded sincere.

"you've said sorry enough. you can quit."

"but, y/n, i really want you to know, and i want you to forgive me, and if we can't be lovers, i wanna be friends, please."

you thought about it for a second, then finally said. "okay."