21

when you went back to your house with harry, you played the girl in red album for him.

"im not listening to this gay music." he declared.

you grabbed his wrist and pulled him to sit with you on the floor, and then you put the record in your record player, and serotonin starts playing.

"look, harry. you need to loosen up. its just girl in red!" you say smiling, and holding his hand in your lap.

-----

a few hours passed, and you got harry to like girl in red. after listening to if i could make it go quiet a few times, he finally agreed it was pretty good.

"my favourite song by her is we fell in love in october." you said, picking up your phone and going to spotify. 

"are you playing it?" harry asked, leaning on your shoulder.

you both were laying in you bed.

"obviously." you pick the song, and it starts playing, the chords making a nice break in the odd silence you and harry had in between playing the album and just laying on your bed.

smoking cigarettes on the roof...

you and harry listen for a bit, and then the chorus comes on.

my girl, my girl, my girl; you will be my my girl, my girl, my girl...

you listen to the chorus, and then harry whispers in your ear; "i want you to be my girl, y/n." 

you sit up, and he follows, and you both stare for a minute. the song playing in the background; everything seems perfect for you.

you put your hand on the back of harrys neck, and kiss him. harry automatically kisses u back, and it gets heated a little bit, you move so your straddling harry, and your hands are running through his hair.

finally you pull away for a minute.

"i dont know why i thought i was in love with ben." 

"neither do i."

you go back to making our until your lips get semi-swollen  and the songs ends. then you rest your head on his shoulder, and look up at him.

"dark red, steve lacy." he says.

you smile at the recognition of the song and its lyrics, knowing what harry is meaning; he doesnt want you to leave him.

"i promise i wont." you mumble into his neck.