2

after you walked away from harry, you go and sit by a tree. you take out your phone, and scroll all the way back to june 2019.

you look at the pictures of you and him. you start thinking about the memories that you had with him.

you and harry were the worlds worst couple, but you loved eachother, and the breakup hurt both of you. 

you put your phone away, and lean your head on the tree. you close your eyes.

after a few minutes, you feel someone standing over you, so you open your eyes.

to your surprise, you saw harry.

"what do you want?" you ask, standing. 

"i dont know you anymore." he replied.

"what do you mean?" you say, confused and tired.

"you. you hang out with those... gays. we used to be so good together." he says.

"harry. we were never good together. and we always fought, and nothing could ever change that. we disagreed. we hated eachother. but, charlie and nick and everyone else? they've always been my friends." you reply.

"i didnt hate you. i loved you." harry says, his voice raising a bit.

you roll your eyes, and go to walk away.

harry grabs your wrist.

"and i wish you would give me another shot. i'll make you fall in love with me. just give me one day."

you shake your wrist out of his grasp. "after you harry, i stopped believing in love."

"give me one day."

you thought about it. falling in love wasnt something you wanted to do, but you secretly still loved harry.

"fine. and if you insult me, or nick, or charlie, or tao, or anyone, you'll get another bloody nose." you reply. "call me."

harry nodded, and you walked off.