13

!! SPICY !!

the next day, you woke up at your usual time to get ready for school.

you hopped out of bed, brushed your hair, put on your uniform, and did your makeup (if you wear makeup), then ran downstairs to your mum making french toast sticks (i love this breakfast but i havent had it in like 5 years soo). after you ate, you ran back upstairs to your bathroom, and brushed your teeth.

finally, you grabbed your bag and phone, and ran out the door.

you walked down the sidewak, surprised that darcy or tara hasnt spotted you and walked with you.

(time skip to lunch :P)

you walk up to your usual table with darcy and tara to see a girl standing there, whom you recognize as imogene heaney.

"so you and nick are definitely not-" you hear her say.

"im a lesbian." tara says, cutting her off.

"okay." imogene replies sweetly, but sounding embarrased. "im not like homophobic... im an ally." she smiles.

"congratulations."

"thank you for your service." darcy chips in.

"and moving on." you say, walking up to the table.

imogene looks at you and smiles. "oh, hello. imogene heaney."

"i know who you are, and im y/n y/l/n." you say. imogene has her hand out, but you ignore it, putting a lopsided smile on her face, before she heads off.

"shes a little mental dont you think?" tara said, and you chuckled.

"yeah... who's up for watching the boys at rugby practice?" you say.

"boys as in harry. we're not fools, y/n/n." darcy replied.

you smiled. " i also meant the other boys just to let you know."

"mhm."

--------------

you go home after school and rugby practice, and of course, harry wanted to go home with you.

"i guess it could be alright. mum and dad wont be home until late tonight." you say, and found the key under your door mat.

you both go in. your house clean, as usual. 

"want anything to drink or eat?" you ask harry, before heading up to your room.

"no, not at the moment." he replies. 

you smile, and continue toward the stairs, harry close at your heels.

when you enter your room, you drop your bag, and take off your shoes.

"yes! im finally free!" you say.

"i thought you loved higgs."

"ugh. i do, but imogene heaney came over to our lunch table saying how she wasnt homophobic, but i know for a fact she has a thing for nick nelson. its so obvious. and get this, she asked tara if she had a thing with nick!" you say.

harry nods, slightly confused. "not sure who this imogene heaney person is, but she sounds.... pleasant." 

you smile, and take off your jacket for your uniform, and harry watches you.

you turn and see harry, mesmirized. 

"what?" you say, smiling a bit.

harry takes a step forward. "you."

harry lifts your chin up and kisses you, and you kiss him back.

you both linger there for a second, before he stops and kisses you again.

soon, harry starts kissing down to your neck.

you brush him off, which surprises him a little bit, and lead him over to your bed.

you have him sit down, and then you get on his lap, facing him, and start kissing him again.

things get escalated, and you find yourself unbuttoning your collared shirt; part of your higgs uniform. 

you pull of your shirt, and harry takes off his.

(im just gonna time skip, so you can imagine what happens; this is getting a little fruity and im not sure how to describe these scenes because ive never done this stuff lol)

after your and harry's little fling, your both lying in your bed, staring at eachother.

"not what i expected to happen, but it did." harry said.

you chuckle, and cuddle up next to him. "you're sleeping here tonight."

"oh, am i?" harry says, and wraps his arms around your waist.

"yes." you whisper into his neck. 

you close your eyes, and think about what happened; your getting undressed, the kissing; the talking. it seemed so right.

you and harry lay there, halfway nude and mostly asleep.

you knew harry was the one.

or so you thought.

---------------

a/n: what do you think happens, what do you want to happen? i literally have the whole ally scene memorized. also, have you all been enjoying this series?? sorry for not posting for a couple days, but i've been so mad; my internet/ wifi is really good right now but instagram wont connect, which is really bad because its one of my insta bsf's birthday tomorrow, and a couple of people and me planned a really big surprise for her on instagram, and its really stressing me out and i dont know what to do.