9

the next day, you were thinking about how you and harry confessed how you loved eachother. he obviously loved you. he even had dreams about you. 

you sat up in bed, thinking about how wierd that was to think about. harry greene was having dreams about you.

you layed back down and flopped over in your bed, grabbing your phone and checking the time. 8:57 am. you groaned. you had so much to do today, including finishing an essay that needed to be turned in tomorrow.

you already begged your teacher for extra time on the assignment, and she agreed; this weekend. you pretended you thought that it was a fair deal, when you would've been through the roof of she didn't make you work through the weekend.

so much was going on; rugby, friends, school, and your most recent dilemma (as what you called it), harry greene. 

you couldn't get over him, and you couldn't get over that. you hated being so in love.

you needed to call harry. you grabbed your phone and found his number in your contacts.

the phone rang, and then he answered. "y/n."

"harry." you say. whenever you called, he answered by saying your name.

"why did you call?"

"because harry, i'm stressing, and i dont know why i chose you, but i did." it was the truth. you were stressing and you chose harry for a reason you didnt know.

"everyone chooses the person they love most to tell their recent problems to." he replied. you could practically see his smirk.

you sighed. "harry, please. i need help, i have so much going on..." you eyes started to water. you've never been this stressed, and you weren't enjoying it. 

even the worst days only have 24 hours, but sometimes it seems like you need more.

"well, whats going on?" he asked.

"that essay for language arts. the teacher gave me extra time, but, i might as well fail. its just too much."

there was a comfortable silence.

"i'll do the essay for you." harry said, breaking the silence.

---------------------

later that day, you had made a to-do list, and had gotten most of it done, when you heard the doorbell ring. you darted downstairs, and dragged harry back upstairs.

"okay, you know the topic we were doing. laptop is on the desk along with random stuff you might need. i have to clean my closet." you say, sitting harry down at your desk, and walking over to your closet and opening it.

it wasn't that messy, but having a mom who's a bit of a clean freak gives you a little bit of ocd. 

---------------------

after a few hours, harry announced he was done with the essay, and you were done with the closet. as a reward, you walked down to a milkshake diner, and got milkshakes.