Chapter 30

Damian's POV :

I wake up to Jason shouting. He's trying to open my door. Good thing I locked it.

Damian : Do you like your haircut?

Todd : Stop snickering you little brat!

Damian : I'm taller than you.

Todd : Fuck off!

-traffic light 🚦-
RH loves his haircut!

-Badbug 🐞-Did you- You shaved his hair 😳-Is this because of the nickname? 🤣I need to see it in person

-Badbug 🐞-
Did you- You shaved his hair 😳-
Is this because of the nickname? 🤣
I need to see it in person. I'll ask him to take the bucket off tonight during patrol.
I know! I'll ask who's the hottest brother (trick question of course 😉). Should get him to take it off!

-traffic light 🚦-
You're an evil genius! I love it!

-Badbug 🐞-
😈😈😈
I have to go. See you later!

Todd has stopped banging on my door. I have to find another way out of my room. I decide that the window is the best option.

Somehow, I make it downstairs in one piece. Todd hasn't found me yet. I eat the breakfast Alfred left me.

I spent most of the day avoiding Todd. I make it to WE in one piece. I left early to avoid him.

Marinette is already there.

Robin : Missed you.

Ladybird : I missed you too... Would you like to come over tonight?

Robin : I'd love to.

Father and the heathens join us pretty quickly.

Ladybird : When do you think I can know your identities? Wevce been working together for a few months.

Batman : Robin will bring you to the Batcave after patrol. Let's go!

We all leave to patrol our parts of the city.

Ladybird : If we hurry, we could spend some time at my place before going to the Batcave.

Robin : Let's do that.

Sadly, all of the criminals seem to have decided that tonight was the night they were going to make their move. It took us an extra hour to finish patrol and head to the Batcave.

°Time skip°

I knew Batman was rich, but HOLY SHIT! This is another level.

Ladybird : Why is the Batcave under Wayne Manor?

Robin : Who do you think Batman is?

He starts laughing when he looks at me. I can't believe I hadn't thought about this before.