Bonus

Third POV :

This takes place shortly after the Batfam found out about Damian's children.

Batman is in the Batcave about to call the Justice League. This is the last meeting he will be attending for a while because he has to look after his grandchildren for a month while Marinette and Damian go on an important trip.

The call starts.

°Time skip°

It's the end of the meeting.

Batman : Before we conclude, I have to warn you that this will be the last meeting I will be attending in a while.

Superman : Why is that?

Batman : I have to look after my grandchildren while my son and his partner are away. They should be back in a month or so.

JL : You didn't tell us you were a grandfather! Which one of your sons had a kid?

Batman : Robin got Ladybird pregnant about a year and a half ago and had four kids. Tow boys and two girls. Now if you excuse me, I have to go.

Batman logs off and blocks the JL's calls before they can react.

The JL on the other hand is going crazy. Clark called his son to ask him why he hadn't told him, to which Jon answered that Damian hadn't even told him.

The excitement generated by the news lasted weeks and only died down after they had gotten to meet the children a few times. 

--------------------------------------------

Damian's POV :

I'm running across the roofs of Paris, slowly catching up to my pray. I've been trying to catch the mangy alley cat for years and have finally found him. He knows he is being followed, but doesn't know by what.

It's fun to mess with him.

I can already tell this is going to be VERY fun. I haven't tortured or killedi80 someone freely since I moved to Gotham and the fact that he hurt my angel only makes it sweeter.

As I was thinking of all the things I am a out to do to him, I get a notification on my baton/katana.

It's finally time to make him pay.

He's standing in front of the door to his mansion desperately searching for his keys. I enter through a window while he isn't looking and get my workstation ready. I need my toys within reach.

It's time to lure him in.

Adrien's POV :

I have a feeling something is watching me. I've had this feeling for a few days already, but whenever I turn around I can't see anything suspicious. I haven't had a proper night's sleep in days. I hear footsteps, but when I go to check no one is there. It's probably the lack of sleep...

Today however, it feels worse than usual. I felt like someone was following me all around Paris. I speed up. I don't feel safe.

As I make it home, I look around one last time before looking for my keys and unlocking the door. I open it and slam it shut. I lock it quickly and leave my keys in the door.

I'm probably just being paranoid... Yeah... I'm just being paranoid... Nothing is following me. I just need some sleep.

I walk to my kitchen and prepare some camomile tea. It should help sooth me. Once the hot beverage is ready, I go to my sitting room and turn on the TV. I need to keep myself busy. After switching channels a few times, I find one playing a movie I haven't watched in ages. It used to be one of my favorites. I drink my tea while watching it and end up falling asleep.

I wake up around 1am to a creeking floorboard. It sounds close. I'm about to get up and look when I feel a hand cover my mouth and something hitting my head. I lose consciousness.

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

When I regain consciousness, I'm in a dark room tied to a chair. I look around and spot a dark silhouette. The figure walks up to me. They're wearing the black cat miraculous and are smiling menacingly at me.

Adrien shouting : What are you doing here?! Let me go!

??? with a deep, menacing tone : No need to shout... You of all people should know this room is soundproof. To answer your question, I'm here for revenge... You hurt someone I love and I feel justice needs to be made.

Adrien scared : W-what are you g-going t-t-to d-do to me?

??? menacingly : That is for me to know and for you to find out...

Damian's POV :

It's fun to mess with him, but cutting him up slowly will be even more fun.

I walk to my workstation and look at my tools. I grab a few and walk over to him.

I think I'm going to pull out a few of his teeth first. I grab him and can feel him struggling. I force his mouth open. The look of fear in his eyes is like nothing I've ever seen. It feels great and gets even better when he notices the clamp in my hand. He starts making panicked noises as I grab onto one of his teeth and start pulling. I have to give it a good yank before it finally gives in. I put the bloody tooth on a tray next to me and repeat the process a few times. When I finally move away after pulling out over half of his teeth, he spits of all of the blood that had been accumulating in his mouth. I can hear him crying.

I wish Angel could be here enjoying this as much as I am.

I grab a small knife. An old favorite of mine as it cuts through bone like it's melted butter. Time to cut off a few fingers and toes.

I start by running it a cross his arms applying just enough pressure for it to sting, but not draw to much blood. I want him to feel everything I do to him.

I must have gotten carried away, because when I'm done with the knife, he has no fingers or toes and has been castrated.

He had been screaming in pain for a while and had finally gone silent, which is what got me to stop. He's lost consciousness which means I can get him ready for the next round of fun.

I put an empty tank over his head which I'm going to slowly fill up with water when he wakes up. I'll only take it off once he's about to lose consciousness again.

He remains unconscious for an additional ten minutes, so I also prepare the next torture device. He wakes up as I finish it.

°Time skip°

It's time to finish him off. Chloe has been blowing up my Bâton with messages and I'm getting bored with him. I pull out my katana and walk up to him. He's barely alive anymore, but I can still have a little fun before burning this place to the ground.

I cut up his face. He's still alive (by a thread), but unrecognizable at this point. I've been at it for three hours and it's time to end this.

I grab the gasoline and empty it everywhere. I can see the fear in Adrien's eyes as I empty the container onto him and light a match. I drop it onto him and watch the fire cover him. I quickly grab my tools and exit the building. By the time they realize the building is on fire, he will be reduced to ashes.

⚠️End of warning⚠️

I make my way to the Eiffel Tower where I'm supposed to meet up with Chloe.

Chloe : The fuck took you so long?!

Damian : What can I say? Time flies when you're having fun!

Chloe : I had time to kill both Alya and Lie-la after torturing both of them and to get rid of the evidence! I've been waiting for over an hour!

Damian : Calm down! Moss must be wondering where we are. I'll tell you all of the details later, don't worry!

We leave the Eiffel Tower and head back to our hotel. I feel so much better after all of that.

The next day the headline of the newspaper is "Agreste in flames !".