Prologue: An Immortal Monster in Human Clothing

()= Thinking
''= Whispering
**= Actions

Izuku: Better write some notes down before I forget anything *put down his phone in his pocket and about to put his notebook on the bag*

Katsuki: *then takes the hero notebook from izuku's hand while still looking at him* I don't know what you think your doing deku but we're not done

Bakugo's Goon#1 & #2: *comes behind him*

Bakugo's Goon#1: What you got? His diary?

Katsuki: *show izuku's notebook to his goons*

Bakugo's Goon#2: Huh? Don't tell me your taking note on how to be a hero..

Bakugo's Goon#1: That's so pathetic *laughing at it*

Bakugo's Goon#2: His delusional *laughing at it as well while scratching his head*

Izuku: *stand up from his desk* Leave me guys just give it back

Katsuki: *used his quirk to burn the notebook*

Izuku: *got shocked on what Katsuki did on his notebook while Katsuki show his notebook to him* That's so mean...

Katsuki: *throw his notebook on the window outside*

Izuku: Ahhh!!! *still shocked on what katsuki did on his notebook while his hands are now shaking*

Katsuki: Those first string heroes show up the potential early the people on look at them and know they are destined for greatness. When i'm the only student from this garbage junior high to get to UA people will start talking about me like that. They realize that i'm legit the next big thing *then looked down with eyes closed while showing his egotistical smile at izuku* That's not ego talk i just know i'm good.

Bakugo's Goon#2: 'ego..' *then whisper some word that Katsuki can't hear while slightly look behind*

Katsuki: *puts his hand on izuku's shoulder while release some black smoke on it* Here's the little word of advice nerd *then smiled at him with full of ego* Don't even think about applying or else

Izuku: *too scared to talk back on katsuki*

Bakugo's Goon#2: That just sad. I thought you have some fight in you *still looking back at izuku while walking away*

Bakugo's Goon#1: He finally gets it. He'll never be a hero better find out now instead of later i guess *walking away while looking at izuku*

Katsuki: *stops walking towards the door and looked back at Izuku while his goons follow him behind* You know if you want to be a hero that badly there actually might be another way. Just pray for a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building

Izuku: *gets angry at what Katsuki just said to him and looked at him with angry face*

Katsuki: *suddenly release some small explosions on his hand showing it to izuku* Something wrong? *looking at izuku with the same expression*

Izuku: *scared to do anything about it and start thinking about katsuki just said* (All i have to do is follow kacchan's word 'take a swan dive off the roof of the building' but my mom will be worried about me. I'm sorry mom but I can't take it anymore) *runs off to the rooftop of his school and goes to the edge of the rooftop* I'm sorry mom i hope you can forgive me for doing this *then jumps off the building while leaving all his stuff on the classroom*