Izuku's Harem and Reason of Yuuki's love interest

Dean: Here's the reason of Yuuki's Love Interests and Izuku's Harem will be on the Future Chapters of Story:

Yuuki's Love Interests or Harem:

1) Kyouka Uzen- Chief of the 7th Unit
Peach Ability: Eternal Chain "Slave"

Reason: At first, She is having a hard time to think that males can be useful specially in her Peach Ability until she tried to use it at Yuuki who is so scared to die from MATO. Later in the Manga, she starting to get possessive on him & start to develop some of her feelings in secret but she hates to lend Yuuki from any other girls (She's a Jealousy and a Possessive type Girl? I don't what they call it)

2) Tenka Izumo- Chief of the 6th Unit
Peach Ability: Heavenly Bird Life "Ame-no-mitori"

Reason: Simple, She starting to develop a different feeling at Yuuki when they first met. She admits that she likes him to have a family with her right in front of His sister on the Manga (A Straight Forward type Girl)

3) Himari Azuma- Vice Chief
Peach Ability: Noble Aspirations "Learning"

Reason: She also starting to developed a feeling for Yuuki but didn't want to admit it (A Tsundere type Girl)

4) Aoba Wakura- Yuuki's Big Sister
Peaches Abilities: Hair Manipulation, Laser Beam & Argumented Senses

Reason: She really do loves Yuuki physically and emotionally. 1st time, they met in Mato, She even describes Yuuki as the World's Most Handsome Man (She's a Brother Complex type Girl)

5) Mira Kamiunten- Chief of the 2nd Unit
Peach Ability: Scarlet Regiment "All-Killing"

Reason: On Yokohama, She starts to think when she saw Kyouka is naked and giving reward to Yuuki which she already knew about the compensation but even for it was intense and start to develop a feeling for him during their car date reward (A Normal but a Bad Ass type Girl)

6) Yakumo Ezo- Chief of the 5th Unit
Peach Ability: Everlasting Darkness Dancing Group "Night Storm"

Reason: When she ask Yuuki if he is doing some kind of service to Kyouka she somehow feels like she can let her guard down around yuuki (A Carefree type Girl)

7) Kuusetsu- Eight God of Thunder
Shuuki Power: Absorption

Reason: She's interested on Yuuki after hearing it from Shokaku when she had enter on the 7th unit dorm and wants to do the deed with him as well when she saw one couple doing the deeds in a place she raided (She's a Curious and a Straight Forward type Girl)

Izuku's Harem or Love Interests: (No one know his powers but only Yuuki knows about it)

1) Ren Yamashiro- Commander & Chief of the 10th Unit
Peach Ability: The Infinite Universe that puts Everything Together "Vairocana"

Reason: She's interested in Yuuki but more interested in Izuku after the 2 chiefs explained their investigation on a certain place that they've found him laying on the ground unconscious (A Dominant Type Girl)

2) Fubuki Azuma- Chief of the 9th Unit
Peach Ability: Sun-Piercing Spear "Sunset"

Reason: She didn't know Izuku at first until they all have noticed how Izuku takes out all the shuukis on the screen that's going to raid the 10th unit dorm during the Chief's Meeting. She is still trying to figure out if Izuku is a Strong and Smart male or not (I don't know what type of Girl is she)

3) Konomi Tatara- Chief of the 1st Unit
Peach Ability: Golden Xing Yi Quan "Beast Power"

Reason: She's interested on Izuku after she have heard his name during the meeting and saw how strong he is by taking out all of the shuukis alone on the Screen. She also didn't know izuku had ability like them but wants to be friend with him first (A Friendly and Curious type Girl)

4) Yachiho Azuma- Vice Chief
Peach Ability: Eastern Engraving "Golden Hour"

Reason: She's already had suspecting something is wrong with izuku from the moment Tenka bring him to their unit dorm. At first, she wants to know what is izuku's plan until he saw how he acts towards them and She also has starts to developed some feelings but she didn't want to admit that just like how she didn't want to admit that she really loves Himari as her little sister (A Tsundere and Sister Complex type Girl)

5) Varvara Pilipenko- Chief of the 8th Unit
Peach Ability: Unknown

Reason: She's already had suspecting something wrong about the incident happen on the place they investigate which further proves that something was wrong when she saw how Izuku have taken out all the Shuukis down on the Screen (A Mysterious type Girl)

6) Bell Tsukiyono- Chief of the 3rd Unit
Peach Ability: "Laughing Juroujin"

Reason: At first, when shikoku attack the 3rd unit members alone. The last  member that is still standing in her feet saw a person in front of them. But she didn't believe it until she heard it again on the Chief's meeting and saw how izuku takes out all the Shuukis on his own in the Screen. She wants to be friends with him right after watching the fight (A Shy & Friendly type Girl)

P.S

Dean: If you all want to know why Yuuki only have a 7 girls on him is because All the girls from the Manga are now very interested in him from Kyouka's Peach Ability "Slave". All of the reasons i got this is from the manga themselves but I have to put Fubuki and Ren into Izuku's love interest or they are very interested at him

Jason: You've forgot something dean

Dean: Right... All of the characters in Izuku's harem are interested on him and wanted to know if he have powers like them or he doesn't have one. They are trying to figure out if he is smart & strong as well because only Yuuki and Yachiho knows that Izuku have a very dangerous power