Chapter 3: The Fight and becoming a Caretaker

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
**- Actions

~/DEAN'S P.O.V/~
Yuuki was trying all his best to wait for the rescue while Izuku was left behind to intercept all the Shuuki by Fighting them all but Yuuki didn't really know his full power while he keeps on running away from them. Some of the shuukis also started to rise up from the ground then started on chasing after the running Yuuki until he found another in front of him and now ready to accept for his death but saw a human in it's back riding while still going to attack it's fellow shuukis. Then, the rider of it jumps back to dodge the strike but let the shuuki killed and the rider had introduce her name as Kyouka Uzen to the scared yuuki until they saw another hordes of shuuki are coming towards the two of them. Yuuki was now really scared while Kyouka found one shuuki and used her peach ability on it for them to escape the hordes but they were unlucky cause some shuukis have manage to reach them and Kyouka tries to command the shuuki but for some reason it didn't listen to her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luna: Bro, you are a hard worker huh.... *watching dean while he's writing a chapter*

Dean: hmm?? *looked behind and saw luna's watching him writing a chapter* I'm just writing everything what's on my mind

Luna: So you only write everything that came up to your mind, bro?

Dean: Yeah and for some reason.... I don't really like where this is going

Luna: What do y- *realized what is Dean was talking about and starts on laughing at him*

Dean: What do you think is funny sis? *confused*

Luna: If you want to know about it then read the manga bro

Dean: I'd rather do my own job than to read that manga sis

Luna: Suit yourself then~ *left the room*

Dean: *sighs* What's so interesting on about that manga anyway? *then continues writing a chapter*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After they jumped back away from the shuuki they're riding on, Kyouka brings out a talisman and stabbed it with her katana activated the simple barrier to protect them in a while. I will skip this now

Kyouka: You can keep on working for me as a slave *start to walked towards Yuuki* ...But for that there's something I must tell you about my ability

Yuuki: *saw Kyouka's hand touch his face but he really didn't know what's going* (Huh?)

Kyouka: *suddenly kiss Yuuki in the lips*

Yuuki: *eyes widens when he saw kyouka was kissing him in his lips*