Chapter 6: The talk, Finishing Move & Izuku meets the Monster

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
[]= Mind Talking
**= Actions

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yuuki & Izuku's last love interest:

1) Sahara Wakasa- 6th Unit Member
Peach Ability: Angry Sheep "Crazy Sheep"

Reason: She is also having a suspecting Izuku when he had come to their unit dorm and she saw him on the training room doing some push ups then she went to him and she tried to ask him to have sparring session with her and he agreed on it until she noticed how strong izuku really is on their sparring session. She wants to be friends with him and to be his sparring partner as well (A Lazy & Friendly type Girl)

 She wants to be friends with him and to be his sparring partner as well (A Lazy & Friendly type Girl)

2) Shushu Suruga- 7th Unit Member
Peach Ability: Imperial Liberation "Paradigm Shift"

Reason: she developed an interest in Yuuki because she was enrolled in an all-girls school and hasn't had much interaction with another boy her age before (She's a Carefree, Teasing and Curious type Girl)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~/IZUKU'S P.O.V/~

Izuku: "Sure because i want to see this Exhibition Game you're talking about Tenka-san"

Tenka: "That settles it" *stands up on her chair* "You can go back to rest or train yourself in our training room"

Izuku: "Do you have a training room in here?"

Tenka: "Yeah, if you want you can just asked Yachiho about the direction of the Training room" *leaves the room*

Izuku: *then looked at Yachiho* "So do you..."

Yachiho: "Just follow me since i'm also going there now" *leaves the room*

Izuku: "Hey! Wait for me!" *followed her*

I leave my room and follows Yachiho in the training room in order for me to train myself but i was lose in my thoughts that i was pulled into my own mindscape. At first, i was now wondering on where i was until i've heard a voice that is very deep and when i turned around then i saw a 4 spike tails on its back and have the very deadly & monsterous face. It was talking to me about something

Izuku: *steps back* "W-who are you?!"

SCP 682: "The same monster who have destroys all the SCP Facilities that are trying to contain me"