Chapter 7: MATO Exhibition Game begins!

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
[]= Mind Talking
**= Actions

The Shuuki got a hole on its body thanks to Yuuki's newly finishing move.

Himari: *finally happy on seeing the result* (This is really what you'd call a finishing move)

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} was surprised by the finishing move he made with Himari.

The impact was strong enough to destroy a chest and let the shuuki disappeared itself after it got one shot by him.

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: "Did... I just... do it? I got too into it. Will we able to do it again?"

Himari: "Don't worry."

Then many grounds voices was heard and all of the shuukis have starting to rise up to attack them both.

Himari: "The Mato is filled with practice targets"

~/Time Skip for a bit/~

Due to using in quick succession a finishing move that exerts the body, yuuki's fatigue was reaching its limit.

Yuuki: *laying on ground* Hah... Hah... Huff... Huff... (This is far, Huff... Huff... far more tiring than usual...)

Himari: *taking off her coat* "... This technique will damage you from time to time, but if we train until it becomes stable, it will not be a problem." *start blushing on what she's doing*

Yuuki: *then starts on blushing* "Hey that's-"

Yuuki was still speechless on the reward he will received from her even though Yuuki was already accustomed with it.

Himari have already done on taking off her coat and jacket leaving only her bra then she begins to take off it's clip from behind then raise it with both of her hands.

Himari: *blushing* "This is the ability's price. Good Grief. How Indecent..."

Suddenly, Yuuki's fatigue have started to disappear as he was still blushing until his fatigue had reach to 0%.

Yuuki: "Bring it on."

Yuuki turns around while raising his right arm and still blushing.

Yuuki: "We'll be right back to training once the chores are done! I'll make sure to master this technique, and in time, put it to good use!" (Let's go!) *starts on walking away*

Himari: *covering her naked top with both of her hands* "... That's the spirit."

~/Some days later/~

The 6th Unit have finally arrive in 7th unit dorm using a portal along with Izuku from behind the three girls.

Tenka: "Our goal will be the 6th Unit's complete victory."

Yachiho: "And let's make it elegant. An Elegant, Complete Victory!"

Behind the two, Sahara just smile while Izuku was looking forward to it but still on guard which they didn't notice.