Chapter 4: Three GODS and The Uncontrollable Monster

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
**- Actions

~/IZUKU'S P.O.V/~
When yuuki-senpai achieve his slave form from the Anti-Demon Corps, the 7th unit Chief. I immediately leave after knowing he will be fine with her while i'm still wondering around killing and destroying every Shuuki who have come across me until the three people came from the sky had slowly going down then saw all the area full of all destroyed Shuukis.

Izuku {Half Monster}: You know i'm tired of hearing your arrogant voice all the time but can't back it up *have already turned into Half Monster*

???: *rushed in towards Izuku to land a blow on him*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *his senses have alerted him an incoming attack to his back and did the thing ??? will about to do*

??? & Izuku {Half Monster}: *delivered a punch against each other*

??? & ???: *got shocked and surprised to see that a human male was capable of matching someone like them*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *increasing his strength* GGRR.... RRAAHHH!!! *start on overpowering the fist*

???: *surprised on what's happening but trying her best match the power*

???: *then makes a move and about to attacked Izuku {Half Monster} on his back*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *a tail like whip start to appear at his back and goes on attack ??? to defend him*

???: (Is he even a human?!) *shocked on what she just saw*

???: *sent back flying after taking the hit* What the f*ck was that?!

Izuku {Half Monster}: *overpowers the fist of a God*

???: *starter to get overpowered in the strength*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *then delivers a heavy punch on the face of ???*