Chapter 5- Meeting Mono the ripper

The boys began to walk to the assembly hall, dragging me with them. I screamed as Taha hosted me onto his shoulder like I was a sack of rice. I never got handled this terribly back in China.

In the assembly hall were twelve chairs, all facing the stage. The boys sat together. Taha handed me to him and, as he sat down, he had me on his lap and his arms wrapped around me. Even if I knew how to fight, I found I wouldn't have been able to fight myself free.

When the girls entered, they saw that I was sad about being sat on Nelson's lap. They knew I was there against her will, but the only one brave enough to approach the boys was Sumire. It was sweet.

Once she sat down between Kris and Taha, the spotlights in the assembly hall all turned on and pointed to the stage. There was a puff of red smoke and a red and black metal bear with a big, yet menacing, smile appeared where the smoke cleared.

 There was a puff of red smoke and a red and black metal bear with a big, yet menacing, smile appeared where the smoke cleared

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Good afternoon, everyone~!" The bear said, his voice was deep in pitch, and had a playful, yet malicious tone, to it. "My name is Mono the ripper, but you all can call me Ripper-kun if you prefer. I am the headmaster of this school, which makes me in charge of you all. Think of me as your Dad away from Daddy!"

I saw Aura give a small smile. She seemed to like the big bear.

"Hang on." Megan said "You said you're Mono the Ripper. You wouldn't happen to be named after the notorious Jack the Ripper, would you."

"Good girl for paying attention to detail, Ultimate Princess of England!" Said Ripper-kun, the creepy smile never leaving his face. "Just for that, I'll reveal my special surprise for all of you!"

There was a pause. We all waited in anticipation, curious as to what this surprise was. Suddenly, the spotlights in the hall turned off and were could hear Ripper-kun's voice all around us.

"First, let's talk about what your life here at this school will be like." He began, "Make no mistake, little boys and girls, you each represent hope for the future of the world. So, to protect and honour that hope, you'll all live a communal life within this secondary school."

"Everybody will live in peace and harmony, if the rules this school has to guard and guide you all are obeyed. Yes, Ultimate Warrior of Japan?" Mono asked as we all turned to look at Sumire, who'd raised her hand to get the head teacher's attention.

"When will this communal life end, Ripper-kun?" She asked.

"NEVER!" The bear cackled like a wicked witch, "You twelve are all stuck here until you eventually pass away!"

"WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All twelve of us screamed at the top of our voices. We couldn't believe it. We are being held prisoner in this school until we died. I could hear Aura crying and, without thinking of the consequences, I ran to her, scooped her up and cradled Aura in my arms.