Electronic Pupil planners of Golden hope academy

WELCOME TO GOLDEN HOPE ACADEMY, ______________!

You, the Ultimate ____________ of __________, and eleven other students from all over the globe are lucky to be attending this elite school.

During your stay here, you will learn to get along with, be kind to and become best friends with your peers, so be friendly.

History of Golden hope academy:

After the tremendous success of big sister school Hopes peak academy, plans were made to have more versions of this perfect school were put into motion.

Sadly, only two sister schools were produced; the Hopes peak RLC (remote learning centre) on Tsunoshima island, Japan, and wonderful Golden hope academy in busy and bustling London, England. As the youngest of the three schools, Golden hope was instantly adored by talented British students for producing many doctors, soldiers and even some members of the House of Parliament.

Thus, the idea to spread the golden hope coming from, well, Golden hope, to other countries came to mind of Schoolwide ambassador, Junko Enoshima's mind. She commissioned to have students from different countries, such as France, Spain, America and Germany, with all kinds of incredible talents, join this splendid school.

And that brings us to today! With twelve new, foreign glimmers of hope for the future of the planet. Our destiny lies in their hands.

Class Schedule:
Period 1—
Period 2—
Period 3—
Period 4—
Period 5—

Rules:
Rule 1: The exits will be locked at all times, so don't even TRY to leave that way. Any student who attempts to will be punished.

Rule 2: The Graduation clause is the only way you're getting out of this school. Any student found trying to leave without taking the Graduation clause will be punished.

Rule 3: Any form of damage done to Mono the ripper will NOT be tolerated! Any student heard or seen physically or verbally attacking their head teacher will be punished.

Rule 4: Vandalism is a crime in England. Any damage done to school property, ESPECIALLY the security cameras, will be punished.

Rule 5: Sleeping anywhere but your dorm will be viewed as sleeping in class. Unless school hours are over, any student who sleeps in class will be punished.

Rule 6: Any student who kills another student will go by the terminology "Ripper". If the Ripper gets discovered with their peer's blood on their hands, they will be TERMINATED!

Rule 7: Additional rules might be added in future.

Personal diary:

So you can write down any thoughts you have on your life at this school. Don't worry, nobody will see.

________________________________