𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.2

PREVIOUSLY

"You should get back to your dorm, Reg." She murmured.

His grip tightened on her waist, his head resting ontop of hers again,"We don't have school tomorrow."

She was about to object.

"Let's just stay like this for a little while more." He breathed out, in a dazed like murmur.

She smiled softly, relaxing even more against him,"Okay."
____________

Y/n's POV:

"So, that's why you've been disappearing after classes end.. Black's been teaching you to dance?" Lily questioned with a small, teasing smirk.

I rolled my e/c eyes, feeling my cheeks heat up.

Lily knew of my crush on Regulus before I did. Apparently, I made it quite obvious. If I was so obvious, Regulus would've confronted me about it already. He's not dense.

Every opportunity she gets, she chooses to tease me about it. But, she's supportive of it and understands that Regulus would NEVER dream of hurting or doing anything negative or harmful towards me.

She just wished I would fess up and confess. But, I could never do that.

"Waltzing, Lils. Not the fucking tango." I muttered, clutching my books to my chest as we walked out of our last class for the day, which was Transfiguration.

She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively,"The devil's tango~"

My s/c face flushed as I used my book and hit her shoulder lightly, earning a laugh from my auburn haired friend.

I clicked my tongue, sticking a strand of my h/l hair behind my ear as we walked down the corridor.

"Speaking of Regulus," she looked around,"Where is he?"

"Narcissa took him to get some dress robes for the ball. Then he's paying his mom and dad a short visit. I won't see him until tomorrow morning." I responded.

"Does that mean he has a date?"

I half-shrugged,"No clue. He hasn't mentioned anything. Anyways, will you help me with my potions, please, if you have time?"

She smiled widely,"Sure. C'mon."

She gently grabbed my hand and we began to walk towards the Gryffindor common room.

(Ten Minutes Later)

We stepped into the common room, and Lily guided me to a vacant table with four chairs.

I sat down on the left side and she sat down next to me, both of us taking out our books, parchment, quills and inkwells.

I smiled as I looked down at the f/c quill with silver detailing entangling around the quill while little (favorite flowers) sprouted from between. Regulus bought me this quill in second year. He was out with his parents when he saw the quill in a shop. He said it reminded him of me and wanted to get it for me.

I declined it at first but he insisted, and I finally caved. I remember how he apologized for how dumb it was - and sure it may have seemed dumb to the next person - but I reassured him that I loved it and was glad I was in his thoughts when he saw and purchased it.

"Oi!"

I looked at Lily, who was smiling childishly,"When you're done day dreaming about your boyfriend, we can start, yeah?"

"H-he's not my boyfriend, Evans!" I screeched defensively, despite my heart hammering against my ribcage.

She hummed, rolling her green eyes before she straightened up,"Hey, you've been practicing dancing right, but do you even have a dress or a date, N/n?"