𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.3

Previously

Lily placed a hand on Sirius' shoulder,"Look, I know you're worried and you care for them both, but I also know you'd love to bite Y/n's ear. You can do that tomorrow and can ask her how she feels. Try confronting Regulus too. I've been trying for ages but he dodges it."

He didn't respond for a few seconds before he nodded, still trying to picture the two walking into the ballroom before they waltzed the night away, which brought a tiny smile to his face.
___________

Y/n's POV:

"I still don't understand what you and Lily have against my dress." I muttered as I let Regulus drag me into a dress store.

He looked at me over his shoulder,"I want you to look like the princess you are. Not some tramp."

"Ouch."

"I'm just saying, N/n. Besides," he looked forward,"I really want to see you all dolled up."

"I dress up enough, Reg."

"But I never see you."

I sighed, shaking my head as Regulus walked up to the lady at the front desk, who pointed to the upper level with a smile, before he nodded and walked back to me, grabbed my gloved hand in his gloved hand and dragged me upstairs to where the dresses were.

"Where's Cissy? Didn't she say she would be joining us?" I questioned, looking down the stairs.

"She forgot she had a date with Lucius today. She's joining us for lunch." He responded as we reached the floor, that was as silent as a ghost town.

I'd never seen so many dresses in one place before.

They had plain day-to-day dresses, tea length dresses, dresses with mini skirts, frilly dresses, sparkly dresses, cocktail dresses, A-line dresses, ball gowns, gala dresses and much more.

My eyes scanned over as many racks before I felt a squeeze. I looked down at me and Regulus' hands before looking up at him, seeing a warm smile on his face as he motioned to the dresses.

"Go on. Pick as many as you like," he pointed to a single seater,"and I'll wait here. When you're done, well go the fitting rooms, 'kay?"

My eyes widened,"As many as I like? Reg, I thought-"

He silenced me, placing a finger to my lips, his eyes stern,"Just pick as many as you like, Y/n. I don't mind."

I felt the heat rush to my s/c cheeks, my throat running dry as my eyes darted from his finger on my lips to his beautiful green-blue eyes.

I nodded, moving his hand away,"O-okay."

He chuckled before he walked to the seat and motioned me to move on.

I sighed, turning on my heel as I made my way into the maze of dresses.

'I wonder if Sirius figured it out by now. James must've. He's not as dumb as he comes off.' I thought as I looked through the rack infront of me that was filled with ball gowns.

"Lily said she'd be wearing emerald green, that'll look gorgeous on her for sure, so I can't wear the same color. Mary, she might wear a soft pink or cremè. Marlene, she'd look absolutely stunning in a crystal blue or violet." I muttered, moving further into the racks of dresses.

I wasn't one for picking dresses, even back at my family's galas and parties. My mom always picked them out or had them custom made. She always seemed to know what style, fit and color fit my body type.

I recall her saying that floor length, modified A-line dresses with a V neckline and sheer sleeves looked good on my body and against my s/c skin.

Depending on the season, she'd have me wear the colors of them. But, my favorite color scheme was definitely the shades of f/c, s/f/c and t/f/c.