𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑒 (Regulus Black x wife!reader)

House: Ex-Ravenclaw
Year: six years after seventh (you and Regulus will be 24)
Blood Status: Any

Additional Info:
The Dark Lord was killed four years prior but you and Regulus are clueless about it.

Dreary_October
______________

"You're positive you want to go back?" Regulus questioned, worry evident in his tone as much as it was on his face.

You huffed,"Yes, Reggie,"

"It's just, you were given seven months of maternity leave, (Name), and the doctor did say you should take it easy," He reminded.

You straightened out your coat, moving to fix hairs out of place.

"I'm just going to check on things, also," you spun to face him,"It's not like I'm going to be carrying pillars of marble,"

To clarify, you were a seamstress and you ran your own boutique in muggle London. You had only ever dreamed of doing that back in the wizarding world. So, when you and Regulus had eloped shortly after graduation and ran to muggle London, he encouraged you to pursue a career in fashion designing.

And you were damn good at it.

Regulus was so proud of you - he still is -. His wife could make such beautiful pieces out of plain fabric and cotton. You didn't even need your wand!

"It's only been four months though," he mumbled.

You smiled, walking up to your husband and cupping his cheek, turning his head so his silver eyes met yours.

"It's only for a few hours, Reggie. I'll be back just before six, you know that," you whispered.

"I know, I just can't help but worry about you, I mean," he laughed,"You did push two babies out of your-"

You silenced him with a peck on his lips.

Speaking of babies, soft cooing reached your ears and you smiled against Regulus' lips, breaking away to face the direction of the crib in the corner of the nursery.

You both walked to the crib, peering down to see your two beautiful baby boys, four months old and wide awake.

The younger yawned, nose scrunching up and eyes shutting.

"Good morning to you too, Linus," you cooed, picking him up whilst peppering kisses all over his pale face.

"Morning, Atlas," Regulus cooed, cradling your first born in his arms with a kiss to his forehead and nose.

"Are you gonna help me convince mummy to stay home, hm,,?" He cooed as Atlas grabbed his finger in his tiny fist.

"Regulus," you playfully warned.

You stood beside Regulus, looking between both of your son's. Identical twins.

They were like mini versions of Regulus, inheriting most of his Black family genes and physical looks like his hair, eyes and skin tone.

Truth be told, you and Regulus weren't planning on having children any time soon. You both had married at the tender age of nineteen and we're focused on staying out of sight. As far as everyone in the wizarding world knew, Regulus and you had passed away after graduation.

But, you and Regulus must've lost track of your cycle because when you woke up one morning, puking out of your eyeballs, Regulus had used a few spells and charms and low and behold, you were with child, for almost four months.

You both didn't know how to react; you weren't planning on having children so soon. You were only 23 for Godric's sake!

And it's not like you guys were struggling financially either. With the money Regulus inherited from his parents after they passed to your income from your business, you had more than enough to raise a child.