𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.4

Previously

His eyes scanned the dress, which now wasn't lose around her waist, before they met her gaze.

"I'm guessing this is the dress?" He questioned.

She nodded,"Yes. Yes it is."

"Well," he grabbed the champagne and grey one,"I think it's a brilliant choice. You look absolutely gorgeous."

Y/n blushed, turning back to the mirror,"Thank you, Regulus."
____________

Y/n's POV:

"You!"

I snapped my head up, seeing Sirius marching towards me, Remus jogging after.

"Do my eyes decieve me or is Sirius Orion Black actually in the library?" I teased, resting my chin in the palm of my hand as I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I tried to stop him!" Remus whispered, his hands glued to Sirius' shoulders.

I quirked an eyebrow, my gaze switching between the two.

Sirius' eyebrows were furrowed, his lips in a deep scowl as he breathed harshly through his nose. Also, his hair was a mess, so he was obviously running to get to me.

He pointed at me, and yelled.

"You're in love with my brother?!"

My eyes widened, my jaw going slack as a gasp left my mouth.

I stood up, looking at Remus,"You told him?!" I hissed.

Remus moved infront of Sirius, who was now blocked from my line of vision.

"I didn't tell him! James did!"

"James?! How did he know?!"

"He figured it out! He's not as dumb as Sirius, who was clearly dropped on several occasions as an infant!" He hissed, glaring at Sirius over his shoulder.

"Hey!" Sirius protested before shoving Remus aside and walking infront of me,"It doesn't matter who told me or who figured it out because it's true, isn't it?!"

"I..." I murmured, casting my gaze to the wooden floors as I played with my tie.

Silence surrounded the three of us but I could still feel Sirius glaring at my head and Remus most likely glaring at him.

"Why'd you have to confront her before the ball?" Remus whispered, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

I sighed, casting my gaze to Sirius,"Look, can we talk about this somewhere else? Please?"

Sirius turned to Remus, who nodded, before sighing and looking at me,"Alright."

(In The Courtyard)

The autumn leaves crunched under our shoes as we walked across the courtyard in silence.

I looked at Sirius from the corner of my eye, seeing his jaw was tense, his gaze hard and his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his pants.

"Are you mad at me?" I questioned softly.

He turned to me,"What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

He kicked a stone,"I-" he shrugged,"I guess, but only like a little bit and not for the reason you're thinking."

I hummed slowly, kicking up some dirt.

"Honestly, I'm just so livid because you didn't tell me. I feel like everyone knew and I didn't. It made me feel like you didn't trust me." He added softly.