𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 (Yandere!Regulus Black x gender!neutral!reader)

You know what, fuck it.
*Writes a yandere Regulus oneshot*

Okay, so, there are a lot of "cliche" oneshot tropes that have little Regulus content, so I'm gonna push as much of it out as I can! I'm not usually into yandere oneshots and stories and I've only written like three or four but I'm gonna try!

Most yandere oneshots are always violent and not really focused on emotional manipulation and I thought to myself 'hmm, you know who would be a pro at emotional manipulation for his benefit and to get his s/o, Regulus Black,'. So, here we are!

Blood Status: Pureblood
House: Ravenclaw (honestly, imagine any house you want to I just rarely find Ravenclaw reader inserts)
Year: Seventh (for this oneshot, the marauders will be in the same year too)

(P.S. Image above does NOT belong to me!! All credit goes to the original artist/owner!!)

☄️Dreary_October☄️
________________________

⚠️T.W⚠️
The following oneshot contains themes of mental ab*se, emotional and psychological manipulation, threats of violence, indirect threat of m*rder, gaslighting and obsessive behavior.

If any and/or all the above mentioned topics make you uncomfortable in ANY way, please skip this oneshot and move onto another oneshot.
___________________

How long had you been inside the room curled up in the furthest corner, rocking back and forth as you clawed at your arms through the sleeves of your shirt? Each bang on the door from the other side made you flinch and attempt to curl further in on yourself.

"Darling," his voice drifted from the other side, like the sweetest smelling cough syrup that left the bitterest after taste in your mouth for hours on end.

"Come on, be a good little doll and open up for me, please?,," He pleaded, desperately knocking and scratching at the door like a street cat stuck in a rainstorm.

You shivered, shaking your head silently as you buried your face in your knees, hissing as your knee scraped your bruised cheek. If he wanted to come in, he could use a spell.

But, he didn't.

Why?

Because he wanted you to let him in yourself but you both knew that wasn't going to happen. Sooner or later, that door would be blown to splinters again and then fixed again.

Regulus stood outside, a twisted grin on his face, silver eyes twitching and dilating, pressed up as much as he could against the door.

"Dearest," he cooed, biting his bottom lip to suppress a deranged giggle, bloody, splinter-filled fingertips still scratching the door.

He sighed as if exhausted, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorframe.

"How long do you intend to throw a hissy fit, hm? Because we both know I can stand here for weeks on end so it's pointless, really." He chorused.

Regulus looked at the door, the silver knob reflecting a young man who's lost all sanity.

"If you open up now, nothing will happen, I swear it," he vowed before pressing his mouth against the keyhole,"But if you don't, I can't be held responsible for what happens to you. It'll be your fault. Like always."

You snapped your head up, e/c eyes wide.

Was it your fault?

Regulus had been nothing but kind and loving and compassionate towards you; showering you with gifts and compliments and affection for three years. So it couldn't have been his fault; it had to he yours-