𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔!(RegulusBlack x twin!sister!reader x SiriusBlack) pt2

PREVIOUSLY

"I may be a coward, Sirius," he glared at Sirius,"but you're no man. And if me being a man means I have to be like you, I'm happy being a coward until I die."

With that, Regulus ran with his back to Sirius and a passed out Y/n in his arms to their dorm.

Sirius would never come within five feet of his sister ever again.
___________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n?"

I focused my attention onto Regulus, trying to ignore the four sets of eyes that had been following me for two months.

"Hm? Sorry what were you saying?" I questioned, tracing my finger lightly across the scratch Sirius' ring made when he slapped me.

Regulus looked around before he stretched across the table and whispered in my ear.

"I've found it."

My eyes widened, my head snapping to meet his jade eyes.

"R-really?" I whispered back.

He nodded, sitting back on his seat opposite me.

"Where?" I whispered.

"A cave by a beach not far from here. Well it's good distance but yeah." He responded softly.

I nodded, slowly.

"When do we leave?"

"Christmas break is a week away.."

I quirked an eyebrow,"You want to leave during Christmas break?"

"The start. I don't know how long we'll be traveling. We'll most likely apparate and go by foot." He explained, moving his hand as he spoke.

"What about mother?" I threw myself in the chair,"She wouldn't let us leave. Especially with what's going on around the manor.."

He shrugged, standing up and gathering the books infront of him.

"I'll tell her we were invited to stay at Cissy's and Lucius' place," he picked up a book on advanced spells,"You using this?"

I nodded,"I'm checking it out."

He placed it back down, stacking his books in order.

"Mother would never believe that." I pointed out.

"You may be right but," he smirked,"We'll be halfway to the horcrox before she realizes we aren't at Cissy's at all."

Before I could speak up, Regulus spun on his heel and walked away, books in his arms.

I sighed, folding my hands infront of me before I rested my forehead against it.

The fact that me and Regulus were actually going to go through with this baffled me. But that fact that nobody had a clue amused me.

Regulus was smart. He may be known as the perfect and obedient child - along with me - but he was manipulative and a quick liar. He easily read people and knew how to pull the strings in a situation to gain control. He knew how to stay hidden in a room full of people or be noticed.

I heard someone clear their throat but I didn't raise my head.

"Go away, James."

"Sirius wants to talk to you."

"Tell him I'm not allowed to."

"Because Regulus said so?"

"Yes. And for once, I'm listening, and I'm not mad about it." I spat out, glaring at the bespectacled Gryffindor.