Part 1 and Prologue

Prologue

They are newlyweds and they had chance to enter bigg boss, of course Aryan singh rathore was against it but Imlie forced him. Said it will be good to know each other but there was twist before entering the bigg boss told them they cannot let the house know they are husband and wife think of it as secret task until further notice. Aryan scoffed he thinks he will be out of this zoo he is doing it only for Imlie. They need to know each other more the marriage was done in haste.

please let me know if its interesting

Day 0

No premier here direct entry host will come only one day o- Sundays only

Right before entering bigg boss house.
"Listen Aru, thanks for doing this. This is in a way will be learning experience about us about outselves and for my research for my report. Here will play as game if we have to compete each other then so be it ok?" She looked at him with hope.
"Hey i am just doing this for you babes. I am leaving my business to my manager to handle and going in this nut house. Either this will break us or make us closer" He said thoughtfully.
"You are so pessimistic " she said sighing.
"Bigg bosswa hum aa rahe hai" talking to air
"Its Bigg Boss Imlie come on"
"But agar ye humare gaav hota to bosswa hota" she said laughing.

They were told before entering they cannot disclose their marriage, it will be hard even though its been only month of their marriage Aryan has habit of kissing his wife in morning. This will be hard for him to be away from her. He doesnt have friends and for him when they got married he immediately attached himself to her she was comfortable nonjudgemntal thats about he knows about her. It would be interesting how this turns out even though he didnt like the idea he thought maybe this will be for best.

He was going to enter first. He kissed her, "Make sure you dont ever hint out anyone about us. This game i heard from here and there thats its all drama, betrayal , beliefs..." Imlie interuppted him "Lecture mat do jao . Am excited!!! Jao!" Pushing him through a door while he rolled his eyes. This woman is crazy he thought too bad she is his now forever but he smiled at that thought.

After 15 minutes , it was Imlie turn. As soon she entered she squealed as if her childhood dream. She looked around the house and the beautiful garden. There was small loft located at top outside the house with stairs leading to it.
She entered the house, there were people already inside seems she was the last one. A girl came forward and introduced herself as Pooja Misra and Imlie too introduced herself as Imlie Singh from Pagdandiya now reporter in Mumbai.
Some other people introduce herself. Aryan was busy talking to another guy. They all sat on sofa after chitter chatter for their host to come on mic. There were only three known faces rest were common people from differrent walk of life.

List of housemates:
Pooja Mishra
Imlie Singh
Aryan Singh Rathore
Aditya Tripathi
Malini Awasthi
Chayya Mittal
Rhea Mukherji
Gautam Sahni
Sushant D
Dolly Bindra
Karan Mehra
Rohan Jaiswal
Rohit Oberoi