Part 7

Chap 7
"Aru calm down please" she kneeled infront of him trying to hand him his water bottle. He had his eyes covered with hands, Imlie tried
to brush it off but Aryan stopped her.
Then he asked, "Does it hurt?"
Imlie replied , "A little, after all you men have heavy hands" she chuckled
"Its not funny" he said seriously.
" I know but this whole thing was unneccessary, you came out of nowhere and pushed him I saw it Aru"
"Whatever he deserve it" he muttered. Just then Ms Chayya aka Champa. "Aru are you ok?" before Aryan could reply, Imlie butted in,
"I am here with MY HUSBAND he is fine" she smiled fakely indirectly telling her to get out of here.
And she did, Chayya didnt want to interferre just yet she was still in shock that they are together. Odd couple- one buisness man and one from village.
"Ye jab dekho bich mein aa jati hai" she said annoyingly .
"Imlie!Tum jao yaha se am still in anger. Please jao. I want to be left alone"
"I will leave you alone, you both will say sorry to each other" she said getting up.
"No way, i will leave but wont say sorry" he said sternly.
"Fine!" she left him alone to give his space she didnt want to provoke him more.
She went outside to Rohit, "Tum bhi na, kam nai ho" hitting rohit on Shoulder who now had haldi on his nose.
"Sorry i punched by mistake. He is your husband i cant get over the shock yar" he said confused
"Ha he is Bigg Boss said not to reveal ab pata nai woh kya karenge. Please ek dusre ko sorry bolo mere khatir" she pleaded.
"I will but he started it you know it Imlie" Rohit said
"I know thats why i said both because there were things you said too to provoke afterwards" she scolded him for that.
She saw Chayya taking the opportunity seeing Aryan alone went in there . She really want to pull her hair, Imlie wished she could do it right now.
Pooja Mishra, "Hey Babes, is he ok?" she asked sitting next to her.
"He will be" she muttered softly.
"Hmm i hope Bigg boss punishment isnt that bad" she said sadly feeling bad for Imlie.
Just then Bigg boss announced that he is upset at what happen and hitting another person is strictly prohibitted. They will review and take a decision by tomorrow.
Imlie felt little relieved that they are going to take some time. She went inside again she had nagging feeling she didnt want to leave him alone.
She went in and saw Aryan and Chayya hugging that was last straw.
"You told me to leave you alone but you cant say same to her?" she said upfront not caring she is there.
"Imlie .." he said looking at her.
"Rehne do Aryan " she left feeling upset. She went to her space her favorite space. Too much went down today. They came here to know each other.
She is not able to understand him but she knows herself. She was already in love with him but being in this house she felt more deeply. At the same time the way he is friend with Chayya it upset her, she does feel insecure.
He told her to leave him alone but that Champa can go do whatever she wants. She avoided Aryan rest of the night, he wanted space he will get one.
Next morning, Aryan tried talking to her but she taunted, "I am giving space to you as i think you needed it from me only" she smiled sadly.
Bigg Boss told them to gather in living room as they have decided their decision.
"Bigg Boss kadi ninda karte hai jo bhi kuck kal bita. Aap ko anjam pata hai lekin Aryan na parvah kiye apna bal ka prayog kia. Unki niyat bhi saaf thi , ke wo chot pochana chate the. Bal ka prayog matlab ghar se nikshasit hona.
Aryan ko uski bhi parwa nai to unko apne gusa ke parinaam mehsoon karne ke liye Bigg boss ne ye nirne kia hai Aryan nahi balke unki biwi is ghar se begar hogi"
Pooja, Rohit and Karan all booed and groaned. Aryan was stunned, Imlie already had tears in her eyes.She got up to pack her bags.
"Imlie aap apna bag pack kar lije thodi der mein darwaza apke liye khul jayega"
"NO BIGG BOSS THIS IS NOT FAIR. PLEASE DONT DO THIS" Aryan screaming to cameras. Imlie hugged her friends after packing her bags, Aryan grabbed her hand and took her outside to be alone.
"Tum kaise maan gaye" he asked angrily holding her shoulder "Fight Imlie" he said.
"Aru you wanted space from me you got it" she said and ran inside. She grabbed her bags and went to the door of confession room.
"Please Bigg boss mein yaha se jana chahti hoon i dont have strength to look at Aryan please" she begged.
Aryan came running but before he could , the door opened and Imlie went in. Aryan banged on the door, shouting, "IMLIE!"
Sushi told him quietly, "Aryan please let her go, atleast you know what happens . Please? For Imlie calm down" Aryan was lost.
He came inside the game for her, he was used to seeing her every morning just like before entering the house. He doesnt know anything more than that.
Her face, her smile, touching her and whoosh gone quickly just because he was angry. He told her to leave her alone he regretted it but he said it so he wouldnt take it out on her.
He sat down, crying for the first time in his life. Even though they were keeping up the task , he atleast could see her everyday, steal kisses, talk to her when they were alone. Everything gone atleast until he was here.
They were suppose to know each other. Will she leave him ? for this? She saw his bad side . He was scared.